Windows 10: min and max screen functions

Discus and support min and max screen functions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't use the min the little box between the close X and reduce to task bar -} in the upper right corner how do I fix that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 123hp, Feb 10, 2020.

1. 123hp Win User

min and max screen functions

I can't use the min the little box between the close X and reduce to task bar -} in the upper right corner how do I fix that

:)

123hp, Feb 10, 2020
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

min and max screen functions [​IMG]

zinou, Feb 10, 2020
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Feb 10, 2020
  4. min and max screen functions

Access: Query to find Min & Max NAV (Cost) of Mutual Funds Database

I have a table with few fields mainly important three fields : SchemeName, NAV, NAVDate

I have a table ordered on SchemeName and NAV

In Query I used this table an try to find the Min and Max NAV, so wrote in Criteria Min([NAV]) or Max([NAV])

It does not work. Msg comes up "Can not use Aggregate function in where clause"

Well in report I could manage with Group Headers, Subheaders the SchemeName with Min and Max NAV but could not get the date on which it was Min NAV and date of Max NAV.

Seeking help on this. Thank you.

Sacchidananda, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

min and max screen functions

1. min and max screen functions - Similar Threads - min max screen

2. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore: I am using Win 10 with Chrome and dual monitors. When I maximize a webpage on my main screen the top off the screen "bar", which shows the page opened, other tabs, and the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons are cut off. I have searched through other forums and things and...
  3. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore: I am using Win 10 with Chrome and dual monitors. When I maximize a webpage on my main screen the top off the screen "bar", which shows the page opened, other tabs, and the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons are cut off. I have searched through other forums and things and...
  4. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop min/max of app from taskbar click

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop min/max of app from taskbar click: Hello all Is there a way to stop being able to minimize or maximize a apps window by clicking on its button in the task bar? Thanks 180201
  6. Max resolution on external screen?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Max resolution on external screen?: I have a laptop (HP ProBook x360 440 G1 4QW71EA 2in1 Notebook i7-8550U Full HD SSD Win10 Pro) and wanted to ask how I could read out what maximum resolution it could do if I connected a monitor. For example a 4K monitor. Thanks! :)...
  7. min/max button not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    min/max button not working in windows 10: Windows 10 home edition. Min/max button not working & back arrow on bottom of task bar not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minmax-button-not-working-in-windows-10/b369bee8-41e2-47a3-b474-71b37744c3be
  8. Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover: Since I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 the Min/Max buttons now require a mouseover to show (ie they are NOT always visible). In addition, they are now colored with a light blue background and the close button has a light red background. I do NOT like the controlbox mouseover...
  9. Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue

Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue: I recently completed a factory reset of my Dell Inspiron 13-5368. When completed the version of Windows 10 Home that was installed was version 1903 (build 18362.175). The version of Microsoft Edge is version 44.18362.1.0. Without any other programs or apps from the Store...
  10. Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit)

Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit): Anyone know of a simple way to replace the Titlebar buttons (minimize, maximize, exit) ? They're just fugly as sin in Windows 10. Thanks 47664