Windows 10: min/max button not working in windows 10

Discus and support min/max button not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 home edition. Min/max button not working & back arrow on bottom of task bar not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SylvesterHouston, Apr 9, 2020.

1. min/max button not working in windows 10

Windows 10 home edition. Min/max button not working & back arrow on bottom of task bar not working.

:)

SylvesterHouston, Apr 9, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue

I recently completed a factory reset of my Dell Inspiron 13-5368. When completed the version of Windows 10 Home that was installed was version 1903 (build 18362.175). The version of Microsoft Edge is version 44.18362.1.0. Without any other programs or apps from the Store being installed. I opened Edge and I immediately noticed that the color of the min/max/close buttons on the right side of the title bar were displayed in the Light mode (grey). I changed the browser's theme to the Dark mode. Closed and re-launched the browser. The buttons are still displayed in the Light mode.

This is how it looks.

min/max button not working in windows 10 [​IMG]

On another Windows 10 computer, the same condition appears as is:

min/max button not working in windows 10 [​IMG]

Is this a known bug when Microsoft introduced the Light theme? It appears Edge is not adhering to the selection made by the mode switch.

lintek25475, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Max and Min

I am not sure that the smart profile system is working the way i want it to.

I want the processor to switch from 3.2 to 4.0 when I turn on certain programs, Nero in this case for now. I have worked out the settings needed to achieve this, but don't understand the Smart profile clock speed options. The drop down menu has several clock options, but they are not multiplers. Instead they say "Min, Min+1, Min+2, etc.....Max+1, Max+2, etc....Max-10, Max-9, etc.) So far my computer just runs constantly at 3.5 Ghz because I can do that without changing the voltage and I have not turned on the smart profile for Nero because I have no idea what it means by Max and Min. Does anyone know what these refer to.

P.S. Using Smart Profiles for setting affinity for programs is awesome.

TheLaughingMan, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

min/max button not working in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

min/max button not working in windows 10

1. min/max button not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - min max button

2. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore: I am using Win 10 with Chrome and dual monitors. When I maximize a webpage on my main screen the top off the screen "bar", which shows the page opened, other tabs, and the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons are cut off. I have searched through other forums and things and...
  3. Stop min/max of app from taskbar click

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop min/max of app from taskbar click: Hello all Is there a way to stop being able to minimize or maximize a apps window by clicking on its button in the task bar? Thanks 180201
  4. min and max screen functions

in Windows 10 Customization
    min and max screen functions: I can't use the min the little box between the close X and reduce to task bar -} in the upper right corner how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/min-and-max-screen-functions/68d00f45-b2fb-4a3b-be95-ee10c94448a5
  5. Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover: Since I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 the Min/Max buttons now require a mouseover to show (ie they are NOT always visible). In addition, they are now colored with a light blue background and the close button has a light red background. I do NOT like the controlbox mouseover...
  6. Local Group Policy Max/Min password age not working (Win 10 Pro v1903)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Group Policy Max/Min password age not working (Win 10 Pro v1903): Hello to all on TenForums, hope you are keeping well. It's my first post, hope you can advise. I'm following instructions on how to set the min/max password age on a number of Win 10 Pro laptops (v1903) but it's just not working and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Have...
  7. Local Group Policy Max/Min password age not working (Win 10 Pro v1903)

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Group Policy Max/Min password age not working (Win 10 Pro v1903): Hello to all on TenForums, hope you are keeping well. It's my first post, hope you can advise. I'm following instructions on how to set the min/max password age on a number of Win 10 Pro laptops (v1903) but it's just not working and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Have...
  8. Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue

Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue: I recently completed a factory reset of my Dell Inspiron 13-5368. When completed the version of Windows 10 Home that was installed was version 1903 (build 18362.175). The version of Microsoft Edge is version 44.18362.1.0. Without any other programs or apps from the Store...
  9. Microsoft Excel min, max, close caption buttons do not use SmCaptionHeight and...

Microsoft Excel min, max, close caption buttons do not use SmCaptionHeight and...: I'm in the process of finalizing a touchscreen application. After a lot of testing it was made apparent certain things would have to be resized in order to have the best/most convenient user experience. Before I continue, this is on Windows 10 version 1809. I navigated to...
  10. Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit)

Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit): Anyone know of a simple way to replace the Titlebar buttons (minimize, maximize, exit) ? They're just fugly as sin in Windows 10. Thanks 47664

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do i get the minimze