Windows 10: Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

Discus and support Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sapphiremoon96, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new SSD for her 2 days ago and I installed windows 10 all fine and everything. She wants me to install Minecraft. No problem, right?

So I told her when we first purchased it on her account that if she ever changed her storage or got a new computer that she'd be able to download it again because it is locked onto her microsoft account. Apparently I'm wrong. Apparently if you try to go to your account page and order history on the microsoft website and click on install, you get a redemption code. Okay? Now enter the code. It's already been redeemed.

So I just called support. I had to repeat the code 5 times. Then she seemed to be high because she totally forgot what my problem was, she thought I was saying that it had been redeemed on another account other than my girlfriends. No So she says "I'll put you on a brief hold to figure this out." I am waiting, then I hear the line switch, and you know when you're being sent to another agent. So I wait thinking maybe she at least filled him in on what my problem is. I even asked him, do I have to explain everything that is going on or did she tell you? He told me I would have to explain it again. *Slow clap* nice joooooob microsoft, nice job. Great support.

So I'm gonna ask the community and maybe you guys can actually give me an answer, how the hell do I get the code that is already on my girlfriend's microsoft account to work??

:)

Sapphiremoon96, Mar 11, 2019

2. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

Minecraft on Windows 10 free upgrade, the redemption code will not work

I went through the process of getting a redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 beta. I already had the qualifying PC version. I was given a code and redeemed it. The install started but I can find no trace of the application now on the desktop or in
    the apps list.

I have also checked the downloads folder and there is nothing there either.

The mojang account says the code has been generated and I have tried to follow the redeem link again. Windows store says the code has already been used, but I cannot find the app on my system. Can anyone help please?

JacobHeaton-Rue, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

1. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code - Similar Threads - Mincecraft redemption code

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code: I was eligible for a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redemption code, I would try to click the "get a code" button on the official Mojang Minecraft website every month but each time I did it said something along the lines of "Can't generate a code right now, try again later." I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption is Out of Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption is Out of Codes: So I just noticed that people that had bought minecraft java edition a long time ago could claim the windows 10 edition for free. I tried to get a code for myself, but it says that they are all out and to check back later. I would check back later, but I saw that they are...
  4. No windows 10 minecraft redemption codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows 10 minecraft redemption codes: Title says it all, go to redeem my entitled code, I get this error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" I've looked around and all I can...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 Redemption code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 Redemption code: I bought Minecraft: Java edition during a time period where Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free, i then downloaded it on my PC. I had to factory reset my computer and after trying to download all my games again, i had trouble downloading Minecraft Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Redemption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Redemption: I Can't Redeem My Free Minecraft Windows 10 Code I recently discovered that I had the ability to redeem a code for Minecraft on Windows 10 because I had made an account in 2012. Once I tried redeeming the code on my account, it didn't allow me to because I apparently had...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft Redemption Code Problems Code already redeemed

Windows 10 Minecraft Redemption Code Problems Code already redeemed: Today I tried redeeming a code with my Mojang account for Minecraft on my Surface Pro 7 running Windows 10. I received a code after entering in the username and password for my account. It took me a few minutes to type it in, but when I did I was told the code had already...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working

Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working: Hi, I have the same problem as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redemption-code-not-working/fe352044-0b77-4e15-b071-8b05300286f7 But I saw this thread was locked and there was no valid solution given. How can this get...
  9. Problem With Redemption Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem With Redemption Code: I redeemed my Minecraft for Windows 10 code on the Microsoft website, and it gave me n Install/Play button. When I click on it, it redirects me to the Microsoft Store, but on the store, it says I still need to buy it. I should get it for free, but I guess the code didn't...
  10. code redemption

code redemption: I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game...