Windows 10: Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

Discus and support Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sapphiremoon96, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new SSD for her 2 days ago and I installed windows 10 all fine and everything. She wants me to install Minecraft. No problem, right?

So I told her when we first purchased it on her account that if she ever changed her storage or got a new computer that she'd be able to download it again because it is locked onto her microsoft account. Apparently I'm wrong. Apparently if you try to go to your account page and order history on the microsoft website and click on install, you get a redemption code. Okay? Now enter the code. It's already been redeemed.

So I just called support. I had to repeat the code 5 times. Then she seemed to be high because she totally forgot what my problem was, she thought I was saying that it had been redeemed on another account other than my girlfriends. No So she says "I'll put you on a brief hold to figure this out." I am waiting, then I hear the line switch, and you know when you're being sent to another agent. So I wait thinking maybe she at least filled him in on what my problem is. I even asked him, do I have to explain everything that is going on or did she tell you? He told me I would have to explain it again. *Slow clap* nice joooooob microsoft, nice job. Great support.

So I'm gonna ask the community and maybe you guys can actually give me an answer, how the hell do I get the code that is already on my girlfriend's microsoft account to work??

:)

Sapphiremoon96, Mar 11, 2019

2. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

Minecraft on Windows 10 free upgrade, the redemption code will not work

I went through the process of getting a redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 beta. I already had the qualifying PC version. I was given a code and redeemed it. The install started but I can find no trace of the application now on the desktop or in
    the apps list.

I have also checked the downloads folder and there is nothing there either.

The mojang account says the code has been generated and I have tried to follow the redeem link again. Windows store says the code has already been used, but I cannot find the app on my system. Can anyone help please?

JacobHeaton-Rue, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

1. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code - Similar Threads - Mincecraft redemption code

2. code redemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    code redemption: I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game...
  3. Redemption issues with Minecraft Bedrock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redemption issues with Minecraft Bedrock: I redeemed the free Minecraft bedrock edition code a long time ago, more or less when it became available. The issue is that the Microsoft store (The app itself, in browser it says it's been purchased) will not acknowledge that it's been redeemed, despite the my order history...
  4. Windows 10 activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation code: My Microsoft account was originally connect to my computer, which have a digital licenses of Windows 10 through update from Windows 7. Now my computer require a activation code although I have connected to wifi and my account. (I did know that you should contact to the...
  5. Windows 10 product code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 product code: I downloaded Windows 10 on a USB through the media creation tool and when I went to install it on a PC it asked for a product code. where would I find that on my computer? Thanks for help...
  6. Security Code windows 10

Security Code windows 10: HI, I have a security code to activate windows 10, this is for refurbish PC. the code unly has 10 digit and I would like to know how to use it. Th PC I want to activate is refurbish. Thanks....
  7. Mincecraft for Windows 10 stuck in Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincecraft for Windows 10 stuck in Beta: Hello! I've been experiencing difficulties with trying to play my Minecraft (Windows 10 Version) and remove it from a beta version. I had friends who were playing with the Xbox insider beta, so I downloaded it. However, they later removed theirs, and when I attempted to do...
  8. Windows 10 stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stop code: What does the stop code Oxc000021a mean ? After having used Windows 10 for about 4 years, it suddenly broke down and I cannot use it anymore. I still can use Windows XP on my PC, but my documents created with Windows 10 seem to be lost. I need help !!...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018: Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming in Spring 2018 Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up...
  10. error codes window 10

error codes window 10: did a clean windows install from windows 7 to 10, so I get this out of date notice from drivers update ( slimware) they did their thing, and ever since then my PC won't recognize my external hard drive, my large screen monitor/TV, sound, and my HP 6600 printer. I get this,...