Windows 10: Mincraft addons

Discus and support Mincraft addons in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I get minecraft addons on my PC windows 10?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shannoncore, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Mincraft addons

How do I get minecraft addons on my PC windows 10?

:)

shannoncore, Feb 21, 2021

2. Selecting an addon scenery airport

Hi All, I have installed several addon airports and they show up in my scenery addon list, but how do I know if my added airport is selected and not the default airport? There is a second page to select an addon airport, but I haven't been able to get
    an airport selected. I hope someone knows the answer.

ThomasFrierson, Feb 21, 2021
  3. camlagrou Win User
    mincraft

i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it

camlagrou, Feb 21, 2021
  4. @RaXxaa@ Win User

Mincraft addons

Anyone know Comp songlist of Gaytony addon

Hi everyone, i was lookin around with no results, and am wondering if anyone know the complete list of songs added to Ballad of gaytony addon for GtaIV ?
    Not the theme but every song addon has

@RaXxaa@, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Mincraft addons

1. Mincraft addons - Similar Threads - Mincraft addons

2. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  3. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  4. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  5. Mincraft reset my username

Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  6. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  7. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  8. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  9. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  10. How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?: I have purchased a resource pack for Mincraft Windows 10 edition in the store located in the UI of Minecraft windows 10 edition. The resource pack is called True Realism HD. I have recently switched to playing on Java edition instead, and I cannot find this texture pack in my...