Windows 10: mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services

Discus and support mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has anyone found a solution to hosting a Minecraft bedrock server (which has worked fine for a long time), all of a sudden showing the error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobHarford, Nov 20, 2019.

1. mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services

Has anyone found a solution to hosting a Minecraft bedrock server (which has worked fine for a long time), all of a sudden showing the error message 'You need to authenticate with Microsoft services'

tried:

- signing out and in again

- restarting server

- turning server into offline / back into online

- reinstalling Minecraft app on my PC

- checked logs and confirmed full access to the internet for server

suggestions?

kind regards

rob

:)

RobHarford, Nov 20, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services

Released: Microsoft Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server v3.1

Source: Released: Microsoft Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server v3.1 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services

1. mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services - Similar Threads - mincraft bedrock server

2. Minecraft you need authenticate to microsoft services problem fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft you need authenticate to microsoft services problem fix: Minecraft bedrock edition and Minecraft packet editionSame problem you need authenticate to microsoft services problem fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-you-need-authenticate-to-microsoft/1beac2f0-34e2-42d8-bbf2-573b916b5e1a
  3. Minecraft you need authenticate to microsoft services problem fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft you need authenticate to microsoft services problem fix: Minecraft bedrock edition and Minecraft packet editionSame problem you need authenticate to microsoft services problem fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-you-need-authenticate-to-microsoft/1beac2f0-34e2-42d8-bbf2-573b916b5e1a
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Alpha server V1.19.31.01 not allowing clients to connect: "You need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Alpha server V1.19.31.01 not allowing clients to connect: "You need to...: Good afternoon,I have been running a local Minecraft Bedrock alpha server for over a year now, upgrading through multiple versions and migrating our previous world to the new versions successfully without a single problem.Yesterday, after updating the Server to V1.19.31.01,...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Alpha server V1.19.31.01 not allowing clients to connect: "You need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Alpha server V1.19.31.01 not allowing clients to connect: "You need to...: Good afternoon,I have been running a local Minecraft Bedrock alpha server for over a year now, upgrading through multiple versions and migrating our previous world to the new versions successfully without a single problem.Yesterday, after updating the Server to V1.19.31.01,...
  6. Minecraft "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services": This problem has been occurring from past 2 weeks. Whenever I to go join any server in Minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition it shows You need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I have tried signing out and signing back which didn't work I even uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. you need to authenticate to microsoft services in minecraft fix, literally can't fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you need to authenticate to microsoft services in minecraft fix, literally can't fix it: can't fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-need-to-authenticate-to-microsoft-services-in/8eed674c-b4c4-4713-a825-f185be261d4f
  8. Mincraft bedrock issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft bedrock issue: On minecraft bedrock pc, I get the message oops ! Your Microsoft account was disconnected to invite more players, sign in on the main menu and restart your world. I am signed in and I have tried restarting my router, the game, the pc, and uninstalling the game. Ive tried to...
  9. school computer "sorry you need to authenticate microsoft services"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    school computer "sorry you need to authenticate microsoft services": Hey so I need help on how to authenticate microsoft services on my school computer i can log in and such but when i go onto the realms or servers section realms doesn't show and when i go to the servers section none of the server will let me connect and neither with external...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Authenticator service: Can I use the Microsoft Authenticator service to get a second authentication factor from a PC or tablet as a desktop application or a web site? I found out that there is an app that works with smartphones. I mean TOTP – time-based One-time Password. Can you help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. authenticate to microsoft services minecraft 2020

2. minecraft you need to authenticate

3. how to get your minecraft bedrock server to authenticate with microsoft

4. how to authenticate to microsoft services,
  5. how to run a minecraft bedrock server on windows server 2019,
  6. you need to authinticate to microsoft services,
  7. how to installminecraft bedrock server on server 2012,
  8. install minecraft bedrock server on windows server,
  9. you need to authenticate to microsoft services,
  10. minecraft windows bedrock server you need to authenticate to microsoft services,
  11. you need to authenticate with microsfot service bedrock server only for local server,
  12. minecraft you need to authenticate to microsoft services?