Windows 10: Mincraft code

Discus and support Mincraft code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After i sign in or create an account where do i enter the code? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jordy_187, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Jordy_187 Win User

Mincraft code

After i sign in or create an account where do i enter the code?

Mincraft code 7280a85a-e30e-4044-b0d2-50a2b81924de?upload=true.png

:)

Jordy_187, Oct 8, 2020
  2. camlagrou Win User

mincraft

i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it

camlagrou, Oct 8, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Mincraft code

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Mincraft code

1. Mincraft code - Similar Threads - Mincraft code

2. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  3. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  4. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  5. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  6. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  7. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  8. How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?: I have purchased a resource pack for Mincraft Windows 10 edition in the store located in the UI of Minecraft windows 10 edition. The resource pack is called True Realism HD. I have recently switched to playing on Java edition instead, and I cannot find this texture pack in my...
  9. Code for mincraft sigh micro account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code for mincraft sigh micro account: Where do I enter the mincraft Microsoft account code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-for-mincraft-sigh-micro-account/ecdd2204-1167-4062-85d5-c7ae3c3d52a8
  10. Code for mincraft sigh micro account

Code for mincraft sigh micro account: Where do I enter the mincraft Microsoft account code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-for-mincraft-sigh-micro-account/ecdd2204-1167-4062-85d5-c7ae3c3d52a8