Windows 10: Mincraft Java to Windows 10

Discus and support Mincraft Java to Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If I bought minecraft java edition in the past two weeks can I still claim a windows 10 edition somehow?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TomFry2, May 6, 2020.

1. TomFry2 Win User

Mincraft Java to Windows 10

If I bought minecraft java edition in the past two weeks can I still claim a windows 10 edition somehow?

:)

TomFry2, May 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2020
  3. Java 8, IE 11.11, Windows 10 - Java won't verify. Java control panel won't open.

Hi,

Have you downloaded the latest Java version? Let's try to eliminate software conflicts by performing a clean boot. We suggest that you try accessing Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment and see if it makes any difference. If you are able to access
    Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment, the issue might be caused by application or service interferences. You may refer to this

Microsoft article
    for more information. Follow the steps provided in the article on how to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

We also suggest that you start your PC in safe mode with networking, then try to verify Java in Internet Explorer. To start your PC is safe mode with networking, follow these steps:

• Click on the Start button, then select Settings .
    • Select Update & security > Recovery .
    • Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, May 6, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Mincraft Java to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mincraft Java

2. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  3. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  4. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  5. Mincraft reset my username

Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  6. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  7. Can I buy mincraft java and bedrock edition on the Microsoft store with Tunisian money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy mincraft java and bedrock edition on the Microsoft store with Tunisian money: Hey microsoft I was wondering can I buy mincraft with a Tunisian credit cardThank for your help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-mincraft-java-and-bedrock-edition-on-the/5ca197b0-d274-4187-b13e-a0fb88c5f091
  8. Can I buy mincraft java and bedrock edition on the Microsoft store with Tunisian money

Can I buy mincraft java and bedrock edition on the Microsoft store with Tunisian money: Hey microsoft I was wondering can I buy mincraft with a Tunisian credit cardThank for your help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-mincraft-java-and-bedrock-edition-on-the/5ca197b0-d274-4187-b13e-a0fb88c5f091
  9. Installing Mincraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Mincraft Java: Hello Everyone, My son has the Windows 10 Version of Minecraft and has been wanting to get the Java Edition. Not to sure what is the difference of these two but he says there is. Is there a way to purchase the Java Edition? Every time I log into the account its says...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little bit back. I realized later on that you need the Java Launcher to do things like change versions and download mods. Or, at least, it makes the process simpler. I have downloaded the Java Launcher and logged in to it with my Microsoft...