Windows 10: Mincraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Mincraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft Team i waiting since 2 months for my Code but every day there stays : Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Seadogbtw, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:07 PM.

1. Seadogbtw Win User

Mincraft Windows 10 Edition

Hey Microsoft Team i waiting since 2 months for my Code but every day there stays :

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

I am sad that i cant get a Code for so long thats is unfair.

I hope anyone can Help me!

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Thema:

1. Mincraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Mincraft Edition

2. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AoE 2 Definitiv Edition: i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while receiving xbox id. I installed the game on PC. if i klick ok, nothing happend. I need HELP, THANK You...
  3. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem: Hello, I bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 in Microsoft Store and I can't run the game. When I start it after intro videos the game sais: press enter to start then "you have to log in to continue" but I am logged in. Actually I run the game from...
  4. How to disable automatic updates for Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable automatic updates for Windows 10 home edition: I know this has been asked countless times before but I'm really coming to my wits end here.. basically i have a Windows 10 ver 1607 operated tablet..it have 32 gigs of memory and 2 gigs of RAM ..i use it for light stuff like reading PDFs watching YouTube etc..the thing is...
  5. Problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier edition: I am unable to change the deck of cards. I use to be able to a while ago, but now it just stays the same. It's very hard for me to see these cards and would really like someone to help. Thanks...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not loading.: So I've been playing this game for at least a month long, it always worked perfectly fine. When I updated my windows 10 computer I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it showed the mojang logo then a white screen for about 3-10 seconds, it varies each time I try it. I...
  7. Comparing Windows 10 end-user versions : Lite Edition VS LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comparing Windows 10 end-user versions : Lite Edition VS LTSC: hi.. i have a question? i need to choice a version of windows 10 for low source using . i hold beetwin 2 versions Lite Edition VS LTSC i understood: Windows 10 pro ========optimized===>> Lite Edition Windows 10 Enterprise ====optimized===>> LTSC is it true?...
  8. Mincraft nintendo switch gamertag does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft nintendo switch gamertag does not work: Hello I have recently changed my mincraft gamertag on my switch. In the site the gamertag changed but when i logged in to my switch it never work does it take time?...
  9. mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mincraft bedrock server - You need to authenticate with microsoft services: Has anyone found a solution to hosting a Minecraft bedrock server (which has worked fine for a long time), all of a sudden showing the error message 'You need to authenticate with Microsoft services' tried: - signing out and in again - restarting server - turning server...
  10. Can't install mincraft on Windows 10

Can't install mincraft on Windows 10: Hello, I bought Minecraft from Mojang and followed the instructions to redeem the Windows 10 and it says it has been redeemed but I am still asked to purchase the game in the Microsoft store. The email address in mojang and my Microsoft account are the same. And it shows...