Windows 10: Mincraft

Discus and support Mincraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, my laptop broke about a month ago and I loved playing minecraft on it, unfortunately I had to get a new one but I realized that I had to pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by annieskinner, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Mincraft

hello,

my laptop broke about a month ago and I loved playing minecraft on it, unfortunately I had to get a new one but I realized that I had to pay for minecraft again obviously I don't want to pay again if there is anything you can do for me that would be great.

thank you

:)

annieskinner, Sep 10, 2020
  2. camlagrou Win User

mincraft

i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it

camlagrou, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Mincraft nintendo switch gamertag does not work

Hello

I have recently changed my mincraft gamertag on my switch. In the site the gamertag changed but when i logged in to my switch it never work does it take time?

23rdHomage, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Mincraft

Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft

Mi hijo se instaló el juego Mincraft en el pc pero para poder jugar, le solicita permisos que el no tiene ( es menor de edad). He intentado darselos entrando con mi cuenta de Microsoft family pero no encuetro esa opcion ¿ Alguien me podria ayudar? Muchas
    gracias

David_Moreno, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Mincraft

1. Mincraft - Similar Threads - Mincraft

2. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  3. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  4. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  5. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  6. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  7. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  8. How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?: I have purchased a resource pack for Mincraft Windows 10 edition in the store located in the UI of Minecraft windows 10 edition. The resource pack is called True Realism HD. I have recently switched to playing on Java edition instead, and I cannot find this texture pack in my...
  9. How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?

How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?: I have purchased a resource pack for Mincraft Windows 10 edition in the store located in the UI of Minecraft windows 10 edition. The resource pack is called True Realism HD. I have recently switched to playing on Java edition instead, and I cannot find this texture pack in my...
  10. I bought mincraft legend on the microsoft store web page and now it won let ,me use it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought mincraft legend on the microsoft store web page and now it won let ,me use it on...: problem with a game use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-mincraft-legend-on-the-microsoft-store/b37535e2-3e74-4461-8030-7e3baadf41d4