Windows 10: Mincraft

Discus and support Mincraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, my laptop broke about a month ago and I loved playing minecraft on it, unfortunately I had to get a new one but I realized that I had to pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by annieskinner, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Mincraft

hello,

my laptop broke about a month ago and I loved playing minecraft on it, unfortunately I had to get a new one but I realized that I had to pay for minecraft again obviously I don't want to pay again if there is anything you can do for me that would be great.

thank you

:)

annieskinner, Sep 10, 2020
  2. camlagrou Win User

mincraft

i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it

camlagrou, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Mincraft nintendo switch gamertag does not work

Hello

I have recently changed my mincraft gamertag on my switch. In the site the gamertag changed but when i logged in to my switch it never work does it take time?

23rdHomage, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Mincraft

Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft

Mi hijo se instaló el juego Mincraft en el pc pero para poder jugar, le solicita permisos que el no tiene ( es menor de edad). He intentado darselos entrando con mi cuenta de Microsoft family pero no encuetro esa opcion ¿ Alguien me podria ayudar? Muchas
    gracias

David_Moreno, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Mincraft

1. Mincraft - Similar Threads - Mincraft

2. i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this: I was trying to download minecraft on my pc and I downloaded windows 10 because my friends tole me to it ended up being for Xbox I do not have an Xbox and want to play on my pc how to I get my money back and download it on my pc...
  3. I am trying to buy mincraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device

I am trying to buy mincraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device: so I am trying to but Minecraft on my PC and I filled out everything and when I went to downlod it on my computer it said I did not have aapplicable device...
  4. Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft: Mi hijo se instaló el juego Mincraft en el pc pero para poder jugar, le solicita permisos que el no tiene es menor de edad. He intentado darselos entrando con mi cuenta de Microsoft family pero no encuetro esa opcion ¿ Alguien me podria ayudar? Muchas gracias...
  5. I cant reinstall mincraft on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reinstall mincraft on windows 10: Minecraft wouldn't turn on and would just stay on the loading page, so I uninstalled it hoping that it would solve the problem but then it wouldnt reinstall. Please help!...
  6. mincraft

mincraft: i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft/7b114d25-f4dc-44bc-b962-af6595f1fee1
  7. Mincraft windows 10 refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft windows 10 refund.: So i just bought this today and realised its on a completely different server from the JAVA version so i can't play with my friends. I've been on here for a while and it seems that for products you can refund will have the option in the order history. so does this mean that I...
  8. Mincraft Java to Windows 10

Mincraft Java to Windows 10: If I bought minecraft java edition in the past two weeks can I still claim a windows 10 edition somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft-java-to-windows-10/e05851e8-5305-4dde-86aa-d13aee064680
  9. Mincraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft Windows 10 Edition: So I have a friend that is trying to get the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition so we can play on a world together, and she purchased the game in August of 2018, so she is eligible for the redemption, but now there is no redeem code or button on her Microsoft account page. Is the...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little bit back. I realized later on that you need the Java Launcher to do things like change versions and download mods. Or, at least, it makes the process simpler. I have downloaded the Java Launcher and logged in to it with my Microsoft...