Windows 10: mincraft

Discus and support mincraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I need help downloading mincraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft/284047a2-7346-4635-a3ea-f085be58754a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emma Chase, Nov 18, 2020.

1. mincraft

So I need help downloading mincraft

:)

Emma Chase, Nov 18, 2020
  2. camlagrou Win User

mincraft

i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it

camlagrou, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Mincraft nintendo switch gamertag does not work

Hello

I have recently changed my mincraft gamertag on my switch. In the site the gamertag changed but when i logged in to my switch it never work does it take time?

23rdHomage, Nov 18, 2020
  4. mincraft

Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft

Mi hijo se instaló el juego Mincraft en el pc pero para poder jugar, le solicita permisos que el no tiene ( es menor de edad). He intentado darselos entrando con mi cuenta de Microsoft family pero no encuetro esa opcion ¿ Alguien me podria ayudar? Muchas
    gracias

David_Moreno, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

mincraft

1. mincraft - Similar Threads - mincraft

2. Mincraft code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft code: After i sign in or create an account where do i enter the code? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft-code/02596693-7f84-473e-b24c-82d5284ec02e
  3. Mincraft windows 10 starter addition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mincraft windows 10 starter addition: Every time i go tobdowinload it it says install file to device and i prwss on it and on my pc and it says pending and just stops idk why and when i click in it it takes me to some version that lookies like the mobile one please help iv tried everything please help iv been...
  4. Installing Mincraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Mincraft Java: Hello Everyone, My son has the Windows 10 Version of Minecraft and has been wanting to get the Java Edition. Not to sure what is the difference of these two but he says there is. Is there a way to purchase the Java Edition? Every time I log into the account its says...
  5. Mincraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft: hello, my laptop broke about a month ago and I loved playing minecraft on it, unfortunately I had to get a new one but I realized that I had to pay for minecraft again obviously I don't want to pay again if there is anything you can do for me that would be great. thank...
  6. i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this: I was trying to download minecraft on my pc and I downloaded windows 10 because my friends tole me to it ended up being for Xbox I do not have an Xbox and want to play on my pc how to I get my money back and download it on my pc...
  7. I am trying to buy mincraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device

I am trying to buy mincraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device: so I am trying to but Minecraft on my PC and I filled out everything and when I went to downlod it on my computer it said I did not have aapplicable device...
  8. Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft: Mi hijo se instaló el juego Mincraft en el pc pero para poder jugar, le solicita permisos que el no tiene es menor de edad. He intentado darselos entrando con mi cuenta de Microsoft family pero no encuetro esa opcion ¿ Alguien me podria ayudar? Muchas gracias...
  9. I cant reinstall mincraft on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reinstall mincraft on windows 10: Minecraft wouldn't turn on and would just stay on the loading page, so I uninstalled it hoping that it would solve the problem but then it wouldnt reinstall. Please help!...
  10. mincraft

mincraft: i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft/7b114d25-f4dc-44bc-b962-af6595f1fee1