Windows 10: mincraft

Discus and support mincraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I need help downloading mincraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft/284047a2-7346-4635-a3ea-f085be58754a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emma Chase, Nov 18, 2020.

1. mincraft

So I need help downloading mincraft

:)

Emma Chase, Nov 18, 2020
  2. camlagrou Win User

mincraft

i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it

camlagrou, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Mincraft nintendo switch gamertag does not work

Hello

I have recently changed my mincraft gamertag on my switch. In the site the gamertag changed but when i logged in to my switch it never work does it take time?

23rdHomage, Nov 18, 2020
  4. mincraft

Jugar Mi hijo Online a Mincraft

Mi hijo se instaló el juego Mincraft en el pc pero para poder jugar, le solicita permisos que el no tiene ( es menor de edad). He intentado darselos entrando con mi cuenta de Microsoft family pero no encuetro esa opcion ¿ Alguien me podria ayudar? Muchas
    gracias

David_Moreno, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

mincraft

1. mincraft - Similar Threads - mincraft

2. Why won't my mincraft launcher work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my mincraft launcher work?: I can not open the minecraft launcher at all.I have tried deleting minecraft and reinstalling it. Repairing installation. Reseting the application. Going through and deleting the files within file explorer before redownloading it. I've even gone as far as to delete and...
  3. Why won't my mincraft launcher work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my mincraft launcher work?: I can not open the minecraft launcher at all.I have tried deleting minecraft and reinstalling it. Repairing installation. Reseting the application. Going through and deleting the files within file explorer before redownloading it. I've even gone as far as to delete and...
  4. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  5. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  6. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  7. Mincraft reset my username

Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  8. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  9. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  10. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....