Windows 10: Mind of its own

Discus and support Mind of its own in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonathanWilsonMI, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Mind of its own

I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on.

:)

JonathanWilsonMI, Oct 25, 2022
  2. LemP Win User

Mind maps

Microsoft makes "Mind Maps Pro," but it's only for Xbox, Windows 10 version 17134.0 or higher (Get Mind Maps Pro from the Microsoft Store)

Some of the reviews found by this search (mind mapping software - Google Suche) suggest that you can use Microsoft Visio (a component of Microsoft Office) for mind mapping. If you're still using Windows 7, Office 2016 is the newest version that you can use. Although Visio 2016 is quite expensive from Amazon (Microsoft no longer sells this version), if you look around, you can probably find copies at a more reasonable price -- assuming that you want to use Visio.

3. Need Advice on Everything!

If you guys don't mind could you make a list like Rcoons did an keep the budget around 1,000 USD so i can see some suggestions on builds

gilbertbridewell, Oct 25, 2022
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

Mind of its own

GTX 970 Memory Drama: Plot Thickens, NVIDIA has to Revise Specs

I wouldn't mind putting $100 with my 970 return to step up to a GTX 980. That would make it $450 US for me which is what the GTX 980 should have been anyway imo considering the performance increase over the 970.

Thema:

Mind of its own

1. Mind of its own - Similar Threads - Mind own

2. My touchpad and mouse dont work, they have a mind of their own!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad and mouse dont work, they have a mind of their own!: Just suddenly my touchpad stopped working and had a mind of its own. It constantly moves by itself, opens all my apps, closes my stuff i already have open etc. I plugged in my mouse to see if it fixed it with touchpad disableded in settings It worked, only for a short time,...
  3. My touchpad and mouse dont work, they have a mind of their own!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad and mouse dont work, they have a mind of their own!: Just suddenly my touchpad stopped working and had a mind of its own. It constantly moves by itself, opens all my apps, closes my stuff i already have open etc. I plugged in my mouse to see if it fixed it with touchpad disableded in settings It worked, only for a short time,...
  4. Tablet mode has a mind of its own!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode has a mind of its own!!!: I have the HP Elitebook X360 1040 G7 laptop and it has the “yoga” capability to turn into a tablet when I flip the screen and rotate the keyboard back. I have disabled auto-rotate and messed with tablet settings so many times but my laptop constantly switches to tablet mode...
  5. Tablet mode has a mind of its own!!!

Tablet mode has a mind of its own!!!: I have the HP Elitebook X360 1040 G7 laptop and it has the “yoga” capability to turn into a tablet when I flip the screen and rotate the keyboard back. I have disabled auto-rotate and messed with tablet settings so many times but my laptop constantly switches to tablet mode...
  6. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  7. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!: Can anyone assist plz. One of our system user's pc has decided to get a mind of it's own. Cursor goes haywire moves all over the screen. Apps that is minimized, doesn't want to resize. Have run virus scan, malware scan, reloaded OS....to no avail. Regards,Shaun...
  8. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!: Can anyone assist plz. One of our system user's pc has decided to get a mind of it's own. Cursor goes haywire moves all over the screen. Apps that is minimized, doesn't want to resize. Have run virus scan, malware scan, reloaded OS....to no avail. Regards,Shaun...
  9. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Help!!! Windows 10 has mind of its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!!! Windows 10 has mind of its own: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillionDollarKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvk4o4/help_windows_10_has_mind_of_its_own/