Windows 10: Minecaft Java not Working

Discus and support Minecaft Java not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft Java is not working. I got no Code or any thing just to tell me that "The game Crashed" So I went on Minecraft and I was waiting for it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dominik wieczkowski, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Minecaft Java not Working

Minecraft Java is not working. I got no Code or any thing just to tell me that "The game Crashed"

So I went on Minecraft and I was waiting for it to load, but it didn't. then it was not responding.

this only happened when I updated my Drivers

:)

Dominik wieczkowski, Mar 8, 2019

2. Java not working

I'm trying to look at the trajectory of NEO's (Near Earth Objects) at JPL website. To do so, requires Java. I have the latest version installed and it is enabled to run content in the browser (I checked with the Java control panel). I even added JPL web address to the exception list to no avail. I've tried five different web browsers and they all spit back the error. Adding the JPL web address to the exception list was the only workaround that they provided. This is so frustrating!

GoFigureItOut, Mar 8, 2019
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

4. Minecaft Java not Working

Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Minecaft Java not Working

1. Minecaft Java not Working - Similar Threads - Minecaft Java Working

2. An Unhandled win32 exception occured in minecaft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Unhandled win32 exception occured in minecaft launcher: Please help idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-unhandled-win32-exception-occured-in-minecaft/876c61c1-a358-4e4e-8940-78b993e4a2e6
  3. An Unhandled win32 exception occured in minecaft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An Unhandled win32 exception occured in minecaft launcher: Please help idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-unhandled-win32-exception-occured-in-minecaft/876c61c1-a358-4e4e-8940-78b993e4a2e6
  4. java wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    java wont work: I bought minecraft java and bedrock in microsoft store but when i try launch java i says i havent got it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-wont-work/ccc359bd-cd39-4688-a271-43f1cc1a36eb
  5. java wont work

java wont work: I bought minecraft java and bedrock in microsoft store but when i try launch java i says i havent got it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-wont-work/ccc359bd-cd39-4688-a271-43f1cc1a36eb
  6. Minecraft Java is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java is not working: Recently, my dad bought me Minecraft Java Edition. I was able to play for about a week and I was having fun. Then today when I tried launching Minecraft, the following error message popped up:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...
  7. Minecraft Java is not working

Minecraft Java is not working: Recently, my dad bought me Minecraft Java Edition. I was able to play for about a week and I was having fun. Then today when I tried launching Minecraft, the following error message popped up:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...
  8. Java not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java not working properly: I have recently installed Java 16 onto my windows computer, and it says that the file has been installed. However, it is not working properly as I am not able to get certain downloads to work that require Java....
  9. Minecaft Windows 10 Code Redeemd on Another PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecaft Windows 10 Code Redeemd on Another PC: I got minecraf java edition and the redeemed my code for the free Windows 10 edition on there so I was able to play it. Now I have a new pc, and when I go to the Microsoft store, it says I have to purchase the game even though I already redemed it. What do I do to get...
  10. Minecaft Dungeons Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecaft Dungeons Crash: I recently got the game so I could play with my friends. I loaded in normally but when I play squid island and pick up the arrows it crashes me. The crash report is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <FGenericCrashContext> <RuntimeProperties>...