Windows 10: minecoin purchase

Discus and support minecoin purchase in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to buy minecoins. when i go payment options i can not change the default address from US to my actual address in order to complete... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ArdılBursal, Sep 4, 2020.

1. minecoin purchase

I am trying to buy minecoins. when i go payment options i can not change the default address from US to my actual address in order to complete transaction. In my microsoft page I have defined my credit card and address. I have past purchases also. Why united states is coming our by default?

:)

ArdılBursal, Sep 4, 2020

2. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

We have the same issue. Please advise what we need to do to claim our minecoins. We have logged out and back in again.

Regards

LoganFitzpatrick, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Minecraft's support pages suggest the following steps:

I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE MINECOINS THAT I PURCHASED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

Sign in at account.microsoft.com and check your recent purchases.

If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.

If you have another device running Minecraft, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.

If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.

If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact Xbox Support.

NB: Minecraft Marketplace is not available in any version of Minecraft with "Edition" in its name, requires internet access and includes in-app purchases.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Regards,

Ross

rossmcbain, Sep 4, 2020
  4. DerpyKing Win User

minecoin purchase

Minecoins not appearing after purchase

Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction complete.

Tried singing out of windows and xbox live, restarted PC etc. with no luck.

All of my pocket money has been wasted please fix

DerpyKing, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

minecoin purchase

1. minecoin purchase - Similar Threads - minecoin purchase

2. Unable to purchase minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  3. Unable to purchase minecoins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection says I have 0 minecoins after purchase?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection says I have 0 minecoins after purchase?: I just recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but it says I have 0 minecoins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-master-collection-says-i/4bfdd36e-8287-4c34-9320-f784a784cc91
  5. Minecoins are being purchased through a different email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins are being purchased through a different email?: My minecraft windows 10 account is in email A but when I try to buy minecoins its making me purchase them through email B. Email B is my original email but its connected to a parent email which is quite annoying. Any fix?...
  6. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  7. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  8. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  9. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  10. Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.: I just bought about £15 worth of Minecoins on my Windows 10 computer. I bought three separate packs for £4.99 each and have all three emails with the order numbers etc. Upon opening the Minecraft store again I find I still only have 260 Minecoins from a previous purchase....