Windows 10: Minecoins dont get added to account

Discus and support Minecoins dont get added to account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Minecfart starter edition two days ago and have encountered two problems: 1.- The 700 minecoins that are supposed to come have not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaxSilva1, Apr 19, 2020.

1. MaxSilva1 Win User

Minecoins dont get added to account

Hi, I bought the Minecfart starter edition two days ago and have encountered two problems:

1.- The 700 minecoins that are supposed to come have not get added to my account. Still sometimes when I open the marketplace, appears a message saying "there is an ongoing purchase, do you want to do it with account?" something like that. When I click on accept, appears the message "You have bought minecoins" but they do not appear.

2.- For some reason the beta mode is enabled and i have never turned that option on. I have tried suscribing and unsuscribing from the Xbox Insider App, reinstalling the game several times. Nothing happens. I bought the game because I would really just to play casual.

Like I wrote, I've reinstalled the game many times and tried to fix this problems in different computers. The microsoft troubleshouter does not help and the support in US and other countries does not load at all. Also I've tried to get a refund but this option does not appear.

Please help.

sorry for the english

:)

MaxSilva1, Apr 19, 2020

2. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Yorkfire Win User

Minecoins

Unable to see minecoins balance on Microsoft account. Redeemed the coins but cannot access the marketplace. After researching the issue I found that Minecraft Java edition doesn't even have a marketplace. However the card says that it works with win10.
    Very misleading to say that win 10 is supported but not to say that Java edition is not. What am I supposed to do now?

Yorkfire, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecoins dont get added to account - Similar Threads - Minecoins dont added

2. Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecoins: If you buy minecoins on switch and use the same microsoft account would you keep your mincoins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/d2b841b3-b3f8-429e-8881-628b4603d01b
  3. No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No minecoins: I just bought minecraft the 29.00 dollar one that comes with texture and 750 mine coins, and I have the texture but no mine coins? Please help!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-minecoins/80fd9052-0ffe-4d89-a85a-11aac1a82350
  4. Minecoins went to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins went to wrong account: I bought the Minecraft Starter Pack. Went into Minecraft and logged into my usual Xbox account. Everything looked normal except for the fact that the Minecoins went to a new account rather than the Xbox one I had logged into. Is there a way to transfer the coins over to the...
  5. Minecoins

Minecoins: I spent 125 whurth minecoins and the worlds suck how do i get my minecoins back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/5943b040-1557-448d-bf67-499835964c5a
  6. MINECOINS

MINECOINS: I downloaded Minecraft the super pack but, it did not include my 1,000 mine coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/1c98e317-3c2f-431c-8bdc-15b1ecec6fe3
  7. No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No minecoins: Hi! I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages. I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game....
  8. Minecoins Not Added to Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins Not Added to Game: Bought the Starter Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10, everything except the 700 Minecoins were added. Googled the issue, no solution worked. Rebooting my laptop didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work. Logging out of my account and logging back in...
  9. minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins: We purchased Minecraft Master Collection and it states it comes with 1000 minecoins, however we have not received a 25 digit code yet in order to redeem them. Please can you advise on how we get this code. Thanks...
  10. Minecoins

Minecoins: I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchased minecoins not showing up in win 10 version of minecraft

2. 700 minecoins dont see it