Windows 10: Minecoins Not Added to Game

Discus and support Minecoins Not Added to Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought the Starter Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10, everything except the 700 Minecoins were added. Googled the issue, no solution worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Obsidian518, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Minecoins Not Added to Game

Bought the Starter Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10, everything except the 700 Minecoins were added. Googled the issue, no solution worked. Rebooting my laptop didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work. Logging out of my account and logging back in the game almost worked, though, but then said to check my connection because the game couldn't connect to the Marketplace to complete my Minecoin purchase, even though my Internet is fine. I think that broke the Minecoins, because I tried doing the same thing and even rebooted my laptop AGAIN, and that message hasn't popped up since then.

My niece never had an issue with her Minecoins, so I dunno what gives. How do I get my Minecoins?

:)

Obsidian518, Jun 29, 2020

2. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Minecoins

Minecoins wont download when i purchase them. It says that there is an error and to check internet connection, but i’m on the internet to post this. How can this be fixed on Pocket Edition. (This is on an iPad)

FireFlyer124, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Minecoins Not Added to Game

Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added
    minecoins to the account , which still shows the same amount i have had before the purchase then , it will say incomplete minecoin purchase would you like to complete the purchase i hit yes says the coins have been added , still after that is says the 60 minecoins
    i had , i go through the entire process again i click on the 1020 coins option again and it says Looks like you already own this Go to my games or My Library on your home device to download it . attached are screen shots of what is going on
    Minecoins Not Added to Game edce7c73-b90e-4b3b-b41e-1c31f02b23d9?upload=true.png

Minecoins Not Added to Game [​IMG]

ChuckConstantine, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecoins Not Added to Game

1. Minecoins Not Added to Game - Similar Threads - Minecoins Added Game

2. Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecoins: If you buy minecoins on switch and use the same microsoft account would you keep your mincoins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/d2b841b3-b3f8-429e-8881-628b4603d01b
  3. No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No minecoins: I just bought minecraft the 29.00 dollar one that comes with texture and 750 mine coins, and I have the texture but no mine coins? Please help!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-minecoins/80fd9052-0ffe-4d89-a85a-11aac1a82350
  4. Minecoins

Minecoins: I spent 125 whurth minecoins and the worlds suck how do i get my minecoins back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/5943b040-1557-448d-bf67-499835964c5a
  5. MINECOINS

MINECOINS: I downloaded Minecraft the super pack but, it did not include my 1,000 mine coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/1c98e317-3c2f-431c-8bdc-15b1ecec6fe3
  6. No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No minecoins: Hi! I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages. I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game....
  7. minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins: We purchased Minecraft Master Collection and it states it comes with 1000 minecoins, however we have not received a 25 digit code yet in order to redeem them. Please can you advise on how we get this code. Thanks...
  8. Minecoins dont get added to account

Minecoins dont get added to account: Hi, I bought the Minecfart starter edition two days ago and have encountered two problems: 1.- The 700 minecoins that are supposed to come have not get added to my account. Still sometimes when I open the marketplace, appears a message saying "there is an ongoing purchase,...
  9. Minecoins

Minecoins: Unable to see minecoins balance on Microsoft account. Redeemed the coins but cannot access the marketplace. After researching the issue I found that Minecraft Java edition doesn't even have a marketplace. However the card says that it works with win10. Very misleading to say...
  10. Minecoins

Minecoins: I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins...