Windows 10: Minecoins not appearing after purchase

Discus and support Minecoins not appearing after purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DerpyKing, Jan 5, 2019.

1. DerpyKing Win User

Minecoins not appearing after purchase

Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction complete.

Tried singing out of windows and xbox live, restarted PC etc. with no luck.

All of my pocket money has been wasted please fix

:)

DerpyKing, Jan 5, 2019

2. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

Hey so i know a few people have been having this problem and it just happened to me. After purchasing 320 minecoins, I got the Microsoft order email confirming my purchase, but I still had no minecoins. The order number is 183371880. My acccount
    name is Bluetuck43 and the email linked to it is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Please fix asap.

Bluetuck43., Jan 5, 2019
  3. Minecoins Error

When I try to purchase Minecraft Minecoins from the Store button on the main log-in page, I get this:

The error in Minecraft (Win 10) states "Something Went Wrong. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?"

My net connection is working. I'm here, looking for an answer, with you guys. Minecoins not appearing after purchase :)

Thanks much for your time, in advance.

SaturnJupiter, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Minecoins not appearing after purchase

Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit.

Family / Child computer

1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to purchase more coins. Currently a credit of 40 coins so it worked before.

2. Click on the $5.99 option to purchase more coins.

3. Click ask for permission to purchase coins.

Go to parent computer

4. Click Allow the purchasing of the minecoins.

*** Get prompted to add funds to the account.

There already is a $10 credit on the account, why can't I use that?

5. Call Microsoft and try and get them to help out why I can't use the credit. They couldn't figure it out. I was on the phone with them for an hour.

6. Call again to ask for a refund.

--- Refunds are not available for credits.

I have no idea what to do now. Microsoft has $10 I can no longer get back, nor use.

MinionFactory, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Minecoins not appearing after purchase

1. Minecoins not appearing after purchase - Similar Threads - Minecoins appearing purchase

2. Unable to purchase minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  3. Unable to purchase minecoins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  4. Minecoins are being purchased through a different email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins are being purchased through a different email?: My minecraft windows 10 account is in email A but when I try to buy minecoins its making me purchase them through email B. Email B is my original email but its connected to a parent email which is quite annoying. Any fix?...
  5. minecoin purchase

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecoin purchase: I am trying to buy minecoins. when i go payment options i can not change the default address from US to my actual address in order to complete transaction. In my microsoft page I have defined my credit card and address. I have past purchases also. Why united states is coming...
  6. Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.: I just bought about £15 worth of Minecoins on my Windows 10 computer. I bought three separate packs for £4.99 each and have all three emails with the order numbers etc. Upon opening the Minecraft store again I find I still only have 260 Minecoins from a previous purchase....
  7. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!: Was trying to but minecoins for a resource pack and none of the coins have appeared on the account, but Microsoft is quick to charge me that money! please help!...
  8. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  9. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...
  10. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecoins not showing up

2. purchased minecoins not showing up in win 10 version of minecraft

3. minecraft coins not showing after purchase

4. minecoins not showing,
  5. minecoin balance not updated after purchase windows 10,
  6. bought minecoins not showing in account,
  7. how to fix minecoins not showing up,
  8. missing redeemed minecoin