Windows 10: Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChuckConstantine, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added minecoins to the account , which still shows the same amount i have had before the purchase then , it will say incomplete minecoin purchase would you like to complete the purchase i hit yes says the coins have been added , still after that is says the 60 minecoins i had , i go through the entire process again i click on the 1020 coins option again and it says Looks like you already own this Go to my games or My Library on your home device to download it . attached are screen shots of what is going on Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition edce7c73-b90e-4b3b-b41e-1c31f02b23d9?upload=true.png Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition [​IMG]

:)

ChuckConstantine, Feb 12, 2019

2. Minecraft Minecoins

So im trying to bye minecoins in minecraft and so when im ready to buy it keeps saying that there is an error and so I try to close everything and try again but it still doesn't let me. Please help.

AlexRodriguez5, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit.

Family / Child computer

1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to purchase more coins. Currently a credit of 40 coins so it worked before.

2. Click on the $5.99 option to purchase more coins.

3. Click ask for permission to purchase coins.

Go to parent computer

4. Click Allow the purchasing of the minecoins.

*** Get prompted to add funds to the account.

There already is a $10 credit on the account, why can't I use that?

5. Call Microsoft and try and get them to help out why I can't use the credit. They couldn't figure it out. I was on the phone with them for an hour.

6. Call again to ask for a refund.

--- Refunds are not available for credits.

I have no idea what to do now. Microsoft has $10 I can no longer get back, nor use.

MinionFactory, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Minecoins being credited

2. starter edition minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    starter edition minecoins: i bought the minecraft starter edition back in march, and got everything besides the minecoins, ive tried everything, and i just want my minecoins. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starter-edition-minecoins/b56b53cb-f825-44e7-91b8-e6bf210a03f1
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  4. Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared: Dear Microsoft Community, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and upgraded to Minecraft Beta to gain access to the RTX worlds which looks awesome, I loaded the game and selected Marketplace. I then clicked the add minecoin icon where I was...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection on Pc yesterday, and I can't seem to get the content for the 1000 Minecoins added to my account...
  6. Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500: Hi i brought my son the above card for Christmas today he scratched the code on the back but part of the code scratched off. We cannot read the code is there anything we can do? Any advice on who we can contact? Im hoping the card isn’t useless. Thanks in advance for...
  7. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...
  8. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10: Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try...
  9. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...
  10. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft coins redeemed but not showing

2. minecoin code says already have

3. how to add minecoins to windows 10

4. minecraft windows 10 edition minecoins not being credited,
  5. minecoins windows 10,
  6. minecoins gone after crash