Windows 10: Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

Discus and support Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey so i know a few people have been having this problem and it just happened to me. After purchasing 320 minecoins, I got the Microsoft order email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bluetuck43., Nov 20, 2018.

1. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

Hey so i know a few people have been having this problem and it just happened to me. After purchasing 320 minecoins, I got the Microsoft order email confirming my purchase, but I still had no minecoins. The order number is 183371880. My acccount name is Bluetuck43 and the email linked to it is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Please fix asap.

:)

Bluetuck43., Nov 20, 2018

2. Store buying tab disappears when I try to buy minecoins

Hey everyone when I or my brother try to buy minecoins the store buying tab showers for a few seconds and then disappears. How do I fix this?

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: Store buying tab disappears

CalebAndres, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Minecraft Minecoins

So im trying to bye minecoins in minecraft and so when im ready to buy it keeps saying that there is an error and so I try to close everything and try again but it still doesn't let me. Please help.

AlexRodriguez5, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

Store buying tab disappears when I try to buy minecoins

When I tried to buy minecoins after I ran the diagnostic tool it still disappeared. Yes I got an error code but I don't remember it sorry. It's not only on minecraft it is on every game I have and no, the only updates I ever do are app updates and windows
    updates.

Caleb

CalebAndres, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

1. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them. - Similar Threads - Minecoins showing account

2. 700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.: Basically what the title states but yeah, i bought the starter pack and i got everything except for the minecoins, ive checked on all my devices and still nothing. If there is any information needed please let me know and try to help me with this thanks :....
  3. Minecoins not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up: Just bought the Master collection of Minecraft and I don't see the 1000 minecoins and I have checked for updates and tried restarting the client and my computer to see if these would solve the issue but nothing works....
  4. Minecoins are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins are not showing up: I've bought a Master Collection of Minecraft Win 10 edition a weak ago and the Minecoins which are included didn't appear. I had an e-mail from Microsoft Store confirming the purchase but the coins are still absent. The order number is 6595722005...
  5. Minecoins not showing up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up!: so i just bought Minecraft for windows 10, a.k.a Minecraft Bedrock and i bought the starter bundle, the one with the 2 skin packs the mash up pack and the texture pack. sadly, no minecoins showed up. i was supposed to get 700 minecoins, but none showed up. yes, i have tried...
  6. Cannot buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my child's account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my child's account.: Trying to buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my childs account. When I try to approve the purchase, it says: "For this item, you’ll need to add money to your child’s Microsoft account so they can buy it in the game. We’re working on a way to make this a...
  7. Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.: I just bought about £15 worth of Minecoins on my Windows 10 computer. I bought three separate packs for £4.99 each and have all three emails with the order numbers etc. Upon opening the Minecraft store again I find I still only have 260 Minecoins from a previous purchase....
  8. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!: Was trying to but minecoins for a resource pack and none of the coins have appeared on the account, but Microsoft is quick to charge me that money! please help!...
  9. Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund: I paid for minecoins the other day and they didn't show up in my account then, so I tried to purchase again. I was able to refund 2 of the accidental purchases, but one of the extra purchases got denied, even though the Minecoins haven't shown up in my account. At this point,...
  10. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10: Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecoins not showing up

2. minecraft coins not showing up

3. minecoins missing

4. purchased minecoins not there,
  5. minecraft coins not showing,
  6. how to get minecoins after buying them from microsoft store,
  7. microsoft store says good to go on minecoin purchase but no minecoins in marketplace,
  8. didnt get my minecraft coins,
  9. minecraft store not showing minecoins,
  10. why havent i got my mine coins,
  11. minecraft minecoins not showing,
  12. charged for minecoins but didnt get them,
  13. why did i not get my minecoins,
  14. why i didnt get my minecoins when i bought them im minecraft,
  15. purchase microsoft minecraft coins and not showing