Windows 10: Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

Discus and support Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought about £15 worth of Minecoins on my Windows 10 computer. I bought three separate packs for £4.99 each and have all three emails with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KassidyFarrell, May 10, 2020.

1. Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

I just bought about £15 worth of Minecoins on my Windows 10 computer. I bought three separate packs for £4.99 each and have all three emails with the order numbers etc. Upon opening the Minecraft store again I find I still only have 260 Minecoins from a previous purchase. I've tried restarting my device, signing out and back in again, and I've tried purchasing a texture pack just in case I have the coins but they aren't displaying. No luck. What do?

:)

KassidyFarrell, May 10, 2020
  2. Eovren Win User

Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund

I paid for minecoins the other day and they didn't show up in my account then, so I tried to purchase again. I was able to refund 2 of the accidental purchases, but one of the extra purchases got denied, even though the Minecoins haven't shown up in my
    account. At this point, I at least want to get what I paid for. I don't know what to do because I've restarted Minecraft several times already.

Eovren, May 10, 2020
  3. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Minecraft's support pages suggest the following steps:

I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE MINECOINS THAT I PURCHASED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

Sign in at account.microsoft.com and check your recent purchases.

If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.

If you have another device running Minecraft, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.

If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.

If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact Xbox Support.

NB: Minecraft Marketplace is not available in any version of Minecraft with "Edition" in its name, requires internet access and includes in-app purchases.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Regards,

Ross

rossmcbain, May 10, 2020
  4. DerpyKing Win User

Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

Minecoins not appearing after purchase

Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction complete.

Tried singing out of windows and xbox live, restarted PC etc. with no luck.

All of my pocket money has been wasted please fix

DerpyKing, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

1. Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them. - Similar Threads - Minecoins showing account

2. Unable to purchase minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  3. Minecoins not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up: Just bought the Master collection of Minecraft and I don't see the 1000 minecoins and I have checked for updates and tried restarting the client and my computer to see if these would solve the issue but nothing works....
  4. Minecoins are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins are not showing up: I've bought a Master Collection of Minecraft Win 10 edition a weak ago and the Minecoins which are included didn't appear. I had an e-mail from Microsoft Store confirming the purchase but the coins are still absent. The order number is 6595722005...
  5. minecoin purchase

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecoin purchase: I am trying to buy minecoins. when i go payment options i can not change the default address from US to my actual address in order to complete transaction. In my microsoft page I have defined my credit card and address. I have past purchases also. Why united states is coming...
  6. Minecoins not showing up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up!: so i just bought Minecraft for windows 10, a.k.a Minecraft Bedrock and i bought the starter bundle, the one with the 2 skin packs the mash up pack and the texture pack. sadly, no minecoins showed up. i was supposed to get 700 minecoins, but none showed up. yes, i have tried...
  7. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!: Was trying to but minecoins for a resource pack and none of the coins have appeared on the account, but Microsoft is quick to charge me that money! please help!...
  8. Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund: I paid for minecoins the other day and they didn't show up in my account then, so I tried to purchase again. I was able to refund 2 of the accidental purchases, but one of the extra purchases got denied, even though the Minecoins haven't shown up in my account. At this point,...
  9. Minecoins not appearing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not appearing after purchase: Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction complete. Tried singing out of windows and xbox live, restarted PC etc. with no luck. All of my pocket money has been wasted please...
  10. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.: Hey so i know a few people have been having this problem and it just happened to me. After purchasing 320 minecoins, I got the Microsoft order email confirming my purchase, but I still had no minecoins. The order number is 183371880. My acccount name is Bluetuck43 and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought minecoins not showing up

2. purchased minecoins not showing up in win 10 version of minecraft

3. bought minecoins anf they arent showing up