Windows 10: Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

Discus and support Minecoins not showing with prepaid card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed a Minecoins card in my Microsoft account and the order shows it was redeemed and completed but I cannot get the actual coins to show in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJboom04, May 15, 2019.

1. CJboom04 Win User

Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

I redeemed a Minecoins card in my Microsoft account and the order shows it was redeemed and completed but I cannot get the actual coins to show in the Minecraft game. Please help!

I restarted my computer and I've double checked to be sure I'm signed into the right accounts. I don't know what else to do.

:)

CJboom04, May 15, 2019

2. prepaid card

Yes but it also depends upon the country you are in and the content you are buying. All is explained here

Learn about gift cards and prepaid codes -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/billing/prepaid-...

Vijay_Verma, May 15, 2019
  3. Prepaid card not working

I purchased a card through eBay, displayed as $100 Microsoft prepaid card. I redeem it and tells me to change location to Australia and only then does it redeem. Now I can't buy anything with it and it never shows when I try and complete my purchase. Any
    advice? Shows as AUD$100.

TimothyCampagna, May 15, 2019
  4. Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

prepaid card

Is the xbox one prepaid card also works in the microsoft store on windows 10?

mat7575754, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

1. Minecoins not showing with prepaid card - Similar Threads - Minecoins showing prepaid

2. Minecoins not appearing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not appearing after purchase: Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction complete. Tried singing out of windows and xbox live, restarted PC etc. with no luck. All of my pocket money has been wasted please...
  3. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.: Hey so i know a few people have been having this problem and it just happened to me. After purchasing 320 minecoins, I got the Microsoft order email confirming my purchase, but I still had no minecoins. The order number is 183371880. My acccount name is Bluetuck43 and the...
  4. prepaid card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    prepaid card: Is the xbox one prepaid card also works in the microsoft store on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prepaid-card/a8fef99f-324a-40f0-a22b-c6b08c5c7b88"
  5. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...
  6. not showing wireless lan card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not showing wireless lan card: my hp desktop has stopped showing the ralink 802.11 lan card in the device manager. I tried installing a linksys wireless-ac usb adapter but it won`t install properly...
  7. Issue redeeming prepaid card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue redeeming prepaid card: I am encountering an issue when attempting to redeem a prepaid card everyone I enter the code it gives me the following... Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  8. Card card showing up as Code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Card card showing up as Code 43: So everything was working fine up until yesterday, then my computer would just crash when I played a game. after the first time I still had both screens being detected, but the second time I lost my secondary monitor. I then went to get the latest drivers but the same...
  9. sd card not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sd card not showing: Hi everyone I have 4 new sandisk ultra sd cards that will not show up on my computer, I have another two cards that work OK. All of the cards work in my camera and on another computer, why are they not showing on my computer. I have opened up disk management and there...
  10. Problem showing SD cards when inserted in card reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem showing SD cards when inserted in card reader: Here's the thing: I have a multi card reader which has been working fine until the Anniversary Update. Now, when I insert an SD card, Windows doesn't show the card mounted. It remains as a hidden object which can only be viewed when I activate the "show hidden items"...