Windows 10: minecoins that i bought not received

Discus and support minecoins that i bought not received in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeroentjee, May 13, 2020.

1. minecoins that i bought not received

hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap.

:)

jeroentjee, May 13, 2020

2. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, May 13, 2020
  3. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...…..

AszanaiTuira, May 13, 2020
  4. minecoins that i bought not received

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

-

Bottom of the page Microsoft - Official Home Page look for Store and Support > Returns.

Don

Don Varnau, May 13, 2020
Thema:

minecoins that i bought not received

1. minecoins that i bought not received - Similar Threads - minecoins bought received

2. Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecoins: If you buy minecoins on switch and use the same microsoft account would you keep your mincoins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/d2b841b3-b3f8-429e-8881-628b4603d01b
  3. DId not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DId not receive minecoins: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter collection for the Microsoft store order #1748219358 and received all of the content except the 700 mine coins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-minecoins/91c1648c-e958-4ce0-8da3-3372c8abe2c9
  4. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  5. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  6. No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No minecoins: Hi! I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages. I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game....
  7. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  8. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  9. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  10. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?: hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...….....