Windows 10: Minecoins went to wrong account

Discus and support Minecoins went to wrong account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the Minecraft Starter Pack. Went into Minecraft and logged into my usual Xbox account. Everything looked normal except for the fact that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vision444, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Vision444 Win User

Minecoins went to wrong account

I bought the Minecraft Starter Pack. Went into Minecraft and logged into my usual Xbox account. Everything looked normal except for the fact that the Minecoins went to a new account rather than the Xbox one I had logged into. Is there a way to transfer the coins over to the correct account?

:)

Vision444, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Minecoins went to wrong account

No minecoins

Hi!

I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages.

I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game.

AuroraBlanket, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecoins went to wrong account

1. Minecoins went to wrong account - Similar Threads - Minecoins went wrong

2. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  3. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  4. Verify account... "Oops something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify account... "Oops something went wrong": I keep getting a message saying there's something wrong with my account.It says I need to verify my identity by signing into my account......thenIs this just spam to get me to buy something at the store?...
  5. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  6. start went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    start went wrong: why my pc start only like this?Its not normal.So how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-went-wrong/60832e7a-52f1-43af-94eb-4e1efbf2f548
  7. Reset went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset went wrong: My pc was having issues so I decided and ran cloud reset but due sudden power cut it went wrong then i upgrade my pc using media creation tool. After fews days pc slowed down drastically and also it was unable to run sfc and dism commands. Additionally there was a problem...
  8. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  9. Pc went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc went wrong: This error was happening for a month now and i have encountered it once until i called a guy to help me out and this time it happen again! Ok i will describe it as detail as possible. First while i was playing League of lengends then the screen stop and there was a...
  10. Microsoft account says something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account says something went wrong: I just updated my laptop to windows 10, 1909 and when I try to sign in using my Microsoft account it says something went wrong and I can't even access Microsoft store...