Windows 10: minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

Discus and support minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i got a 10 dollar pre-paid card from wal-mart, got home, typed in the code, and it said i got them, and i could open minecraft and bye something. but,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sugarcookie527, Jul 11, 2019.

1. minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

i got a 10 dollar pre-paid card from wal-mart, got home, typed in the code, and it said i got them, and i could open minecraft and bye something. but, when i entered the minecraft store, the minecoins weren't there. i tried re- opening the app several times, but nothing worked. what do i do?

:)

Sugarcookie527, Jul 11, 2019
  2. CJboom04 Win User

Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

I redeemed a Minecoins card in my Microsoft account and the order shows it was redeemed and completed but I cannot get the actual coins to show in the Minecraft game. Please help!

I restarted my computer and I've double checked to be sure I'm signed into the right accounts. I don't know what else to do.

CJboom04, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Cisnereal Win User
    topping up the pre-paid card in my N900

When trying to top up the pre-paid card in my N900: *141* number of pin #, when I press the call button, I get this message: incorrect number. It seems as if the phone doesnt recognize the * and considers it a normal phone number I am trying to call.

I would appreciate some advise to have the N900 accept the code so that I can top up the pre-paid card?

Thanks.

Cisnereal, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Thagstrom Win User

minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

Hello! I am a Microsoft Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

If you can not find a Microsoft store card you can also use an Xbox gift card in the Microsoft store just the same!

Pre-paid cards should also work.

Thagstrom, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

1. minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card - Similar Threads - minecoins wont show

2. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card wont show up in device manager: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 2 days, basically yesterday I started up my pc and the screen was black so I switched to mother board hdmi and i was able to use my computer from there, but for some reason in device manager my graphics cardnvidia 1050 ti...
  3. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card wont show up in device manager: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 2 days, basically yesterday I started up my pc and the screen was black so I switched to mother board hdmi and i was able to use my computer from there, but for some reason in device manager my graphics cardnvidia 1050 ti...
  4. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Minecoins not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up: Just bought the Master collection of Minecraft and I don't see the 1000 minecoins and I have checked for updates and tried restarting the client and my computer to see if these would solve the issue but nothing works....
  6. Minecoins are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins are not showing up: I've bought a Master Collection of Minecraft Win 10 edition a weak ago and the Minecoins which are included didn't appear. I had an e-mail from Microsoft Store confirming the purchase but the coins are still absent. The order number is 6595722005...
  7. Minecoins not showing up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up!: so i just bought Minecraft for windows 10, a.k.a Minecraft Bedrock and i bought the starter bundle, the one with the 2 skin packs the mash up pack and the texture pack. sadly, no minecoins showed up. i was supposed to get 700 minecoins, but none showed up. yes, i have tried...
  8. Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund: I paid for minecoins the other day and they didn't show up in my account then, so I tried to purchase again. I was able to refund 2 of the accidental purchases, but one of the extra purchases got denied, even though the Minecoins haven't shown up in my account. At this point,...
  9. Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing with prepaid card: I redeemed a Minecoins card in my Microsoft account and the order shows it was redeemed and completed but I cannot get the actual coins to show in the Minecraft game. Please help! I restarted my computer and I've double checked to be sure I'm signed into the right...
  10. Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?: I'm just wondering cause I want to get Minecraft windows 10 edition but I am not able to find a microsoft store card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-pre-paid-cards-work-in-the-microsoft-store/3a239372-bea4-45de-b887-21b2944a6020"