Windows 10: Minecoins

Discus and support Minecoins in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RustyestTuna 17, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

:)

RustyestTuna 17, Sep 22, 2019

2. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

-

Bottom of the page Online Computer Store - Microsoft Store look for Store and Support > Returns.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Minecraft Minecoins

So im trying to bye minecoins in minecraft and so when im ready to buy it keeps saying that there is an error and so I try to close everything and try again but it still doesn't let me. Please help.

AlexRodriguez5, Sep 22, 2019
  4. GuyNeeman Win User

Minecoins

Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

Hello,

I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10.

I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins.

When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet connection?"

I have tried to reset my Microsoft Store (with restart) and reinstalling but it didn't help.

Please advice.

GuyNeeman, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Minecoins

1. Minecoins - Similar Threads - Minecoins

2. Miecraft didnt give me my minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miecraft didnt give me my minecoins: I bought minecraft windows 10 masters edition but never received the 1000 coins. what can i do to get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miecraft-didnt-give-me-my-minecoins/af3ef1d4-0e06-43da-ab83-bbe4f3a47676
  3. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...
  4. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10: Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try...
  5. minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card: i got a 10 dollar pre-paid card from wal-mart, got home, typed in the code, and it said i got them, and i could open minecraft and bye something. but, when i entered the minecraft store, the minecoins weren't there. i tried re- opening the app several times, but nothing...
  6. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  7. Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing with prepaid card: I redeemed a Minecoins card in my Microsoft account and the order shows it was redeemed and completed but I cannot get the actual coins to show in the Minecraft game. Please help! I restarted my computer and I've double checked to be sure I'm signed into the right...
  8. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?: hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...….....
  9. Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added minecoins to the...
  10. Minecoins not appearing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not appearing after purchase: Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction complete. Tried singing out of windows and xbox live, restarted PC etc. with no luck. All of my pocket money has been wasted please...