Windows 10: Minecoins

Discus and support Minecoins in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Unable to see minecoins balance on Microsoft account. Redeemed the coins but cannot access the marketplace. After researching the issue I found that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yorkfire, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Yorkfire Win User

Minecoins

Unable to see minecoins balance on Microsoft account. Redeemed the coins but cannot access the marketplace. After researching the issue I found that Minecraft Java edition doesn't even have a marketplace. However the card says that it works with win10. Very misleading to say that win 10 is supported but not to say that Java edition is not. What am I supposed to do now?

:)

Yorkfire, Dec 26, 2019

2. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Dec 26, 2019
  3. GuyNeeman Win User
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

Hello,

I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10.

I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins.

When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet connection?"

I have tried to reset my Microsoft Store (with restart) and reinstalling but it didn't help.

Please advice.

GuyNeeman, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Minecoins

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...…..

AszanaiTuira, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Minecoins

1. Minecoins - Similar Threads - Minecoins

2. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  3. Cannot buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my child's account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my child's account.: Trying to buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my childs account. When I try to approve the purchase, it says: "For this item, you’ll need to add money to your child’s Microsoft account so they can buy it in the game. We’re working on a way to make this a...
  4. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....
  5. Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.: I just bought about £15 worth of Minecoins on my Windows 10 computer. I bought three separate packs for £4.99 each and have all three emails with the order numbers etc. Upon opening the Minecraft store again I find I still only have 260 Minecoins from a previous purchase....
  6. minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins: We purchased Minecraft Master Collection and it states it comes with 1000 minecoins, however we have not received a 25 digit code yet in order to redeem them. Please can you advise on how we get this code. Thanks...
  7. I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account: Yesterday I bought some Minecoins, they pilled my credit card and those coins never arrived on my account. Is there anything I can do? I play Minecraft with PC Win 10. -Harri...
  8. I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account: I've bought £16 of mine coins but they haven't showed in my account,, how do I refund these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecoins-however-they-havent-appeared/073b958a-3219-43b8-9082-c01af1e74a03
  9. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: I have purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection a few days ago. I'm unable to get the 1,000 minecoins which is included with the bundle. I logged-in into Minecraft using my microsoft account. In microsoft store it says that to redeem my minecoins, I just need to...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection on Pc yesterday, and I can't seem to get the content for the 1000 Minecoins added to my account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft masters collection answers

2. minecoins windows 10

3. i just bought minecraft master and installed it didnt add my coins

4. bought minecoins not showing in account,
  5. minecraft i bought the master version but didnt get minecoins