Windows 10: Minecoins

Discus and support Minecoins in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If you buy minecoins on switch and use the same microsoft account would you keep your mincoins?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sarangdilip, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Minecoins

If you buy minecoins on switch and use the same microsoft account would you keep your mincoins?

:)

sarangdilip, Apr 21, 2021

2. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Apr 21, 2021
  3. AudLash Win User
    Minecoins

I spent 125 whurth minecoins and the worlds suck how do i get my minecoins back

AudLash, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Minecoins

No minecoins

Hi!

I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages.

I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game.

AuroraBlanket, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Minecoins

1. Minecoins - Similar Threads - Minecoins

2. I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca: Can I buy Minecoins with a Microsoft gift card purchased through the Microsoft Rewards program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-minecoins-with-a-microsoft-gift-ca/65bead01-37c2-472c-ae8c-abe17aadb055
  3. I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca: Can I buy Minecoins with a Microsoft gift card purchased through the Microsoft Rewards program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-minecoins-with-a-microsoft-gift-ca/65bead01-37c2-472c-ae8c-abe17aadb055
  4. I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!: I got an Xbox 1 Minecraft disk with the starter pack that included 700 mine coins, skin pack 1, villains pack, and Greek mythology pack. I decided to start playing Minecraft again but I noticed I was missing skin pack 1 and my 700 mine coins. When I checked to see if I still...
  5. I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!

I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!: I got an Xbox 1 Minecraft disk with the starter pack that included 700 mine coins, skin pack 1, villains pack, and Greek mythology pack. I decided to start playing Minecraft again but I noticed I was missing skin pack 1 and my 700 mine coins. When I checked to see if I still...
  6. Unable to purchase minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  7. Unable to purchase minecoins

Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  8. is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins: I need to know if the free minecoins will band me please tell me the truth, I don't want to get band https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-microsoft-rewards-a-scam-will-i-get-band-if-i/547e623e-2fe7-4e2d-af94-cb24d889f316
  9. I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition: So I got a Xbox gift card from some friends and since then I’ve been trying to get minecoins I’ve heard you tan get minecoins with a gift card but I never thought about pe so I’ve been wondering how I do it and no Microsoft’s shop doesn’t work I’ve redeemed it but when I but...
  10. I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition

I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition: So I got a Xbox gift card from some friends and since then I’ve been trying to get minecoins I’ve heard you tan get minecoins with a gift card but I never thought about pe so I’ve been wondering how I do it and no Microsoft’s shop doesn’t work I’ve redeemed it but when I but...