Windows 10: Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS

Discus and support Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I bought minecraft for my daughter. I already paid for it and had the receipt. But a window pop out said that I have no devices to play it to and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BjornRamos, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS

So I bought minecraft for my daughter. I already paid for it and had the receipt. But a window pop out said that I have no devices to play it to and I need to go to my account and choose one.

My daughter is using an ASUS Laptop. What can we do? She really wants to play this

Kindly help. THanks.

:)

BjornRamos, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10  

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Step 1. Open with > choose another app

Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS [​IMG]

Step 2, click More apps

Step 3. scroll down to the bottom of the list to find Look for another app on this PC

Step 4. browse and find Windows Media Player wmplayer.exe then click Open

Bree, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS

1. Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS - Similar Threads - Minecraf Can't open

2. Can't open jpegs or play videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open jpegs or play videos: Help Please!! After the most recent Windows 10 update - I can't open any jpeg files or play any video files on my computer. Have tried various online solutions - none have worked so far.Any suggestions/help appreciated.Thanks in advance!...
  3. can't open pdf files or play videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't open pdf files or play videos: this past week i can't open pdf files or play basic videos. it is work related and not any crazy content thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-pdf-files-or-play-videos/5e7c506d-2b40-4a57-a694-d4b5d5c02fd0
  4. Sea of thieves can't play with an open crew

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves can't play with an open crew: I was trying to play with an open crew today on microsoft and every time I tried to set sail and Errorgreybeard appeared, but my friend launching through steam was able to play....
  5. Problema Minecraf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema Minecraf: Hola, por problemas con mi pc, la aplicación de minecraf windows 10 se cerro de la nada, y me borro de la nada, el mundo en el cual estaba jugando, quisiera saber si existe alguna solución a este tema...
  6. Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10: I have asus vivobook 15 x510UF laptop.It came with windows 10 pre-installed and asus splendid is working fine.Then i did windows 10 clean install.My windows 10 verson is 1903.Now when i tried to install asus splendid utility which i downloaded from asus website,it shows error...
  7. can't play dvd on windows 10

can't play dvd on windows 10: can't play my dvd on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-dvd-on-windows-10/5b473c3a-041d-4fa8-a4dd-36dfcc21a5cb
  8. Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10: Can someone please help me? My brother did something to my laptop and now my password doesn't work. It says I need more space to factory reset it. Please, someone help...
  9. Can't disable trackpad on Asus Windows 10

Can't disable trackpad on Asus Windows 10: Recently, I've noticed that the trackpad has been turning on despite having a mouse plugged in. I'm currently not sure on how to disable the trackpad. If anyone could be of help, that would be appreciated. 16703
  10. Windows 10 Asus touchpad - Can't open folders/icons using double tap

Windows 10 Asus touchpad - Can't open folders/icons using double tap: Hello guys, this is my first ever post on this forum. Thank you very much for taking your time to support me. So I've been using this Asus K401L with Windows 10 installed for over 3 weeks and it's been working perfectly. Yesterday, my touchpad started to act strange and I...