Windows 10: Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.

Discus and support Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently purchased minecraft for my laptop but can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I go into my launcher and hit "Play", it opens up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxChezLordxX, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.

Hi,

I have recently purchased minecraft for my laptop but can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I go into my launcher and hit "Play", it opens up minecraft 1.13.2 and stays on the white mojang screen. I waited for a few minutes and got bored and clicked the screen, to which it told me that it hadn't been responding. I closed it down and tried again to which it still wouldn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

XxChezLordxX, Feb 13, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.

Minecraft does not work after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Carl,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to uninstall Minecraft game and try installing it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

Step 1: Uninstall Minecraft game.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Minecraft game and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Minecraft game from the manufacturer’s website.

Refer to the below link:

Official site

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.

1. Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working. - Similar Threads - Minecraft isn't working

2. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.: Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second HDMI port. However, when I turned the monitor on, it said 'No signal'. I attempted to swap the cables between the two HDMI...
  3. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.: Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second HDMI port. However, when I turned the monitor on, it said 'No signal'. I attempted to swap the cables between the two HDMI...
  4. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  5. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  6. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  8. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working

My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  9. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. 2 PC's connected to one router 1 isn't working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 PC's connected to one router 1 isn't working: Hi so i have a friend in which he is having some issues with one of his pcs connecting to wifi. I first asked him if the computer that isnt working, was saying connected to the wifi but no internet access. He then replied with this: "its connecting fine then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft 1.13.2 not working

2. mc server 1.13.2 not working

3. 1.13.2 not working

4. minecraft 1.13.2 windows,
  5. minecraft 13.2 not working,
  6. is minecraft 1.13 on microsoft store