Windows 10: Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start

Discus and support Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've seen other posts about MC being on Windows forums, so i feel this is appropriate to post here. When I try and start my minecraft 1.13... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pvwatermelon, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start

I've seen other posts about MC being on Windows forums, so i feel this is appropriate to post here.

When I try and start my minecraft 1.13 Snapshot18w45a the game just freezes on the loading screen with the mojang logo. Vanilla minecraft 1.13 works fine, and the snapshot was just working earlier today. I've already heard about discord causing issues and I've uninstalled it, but the issue still persists.

:)

Pvwatermelon, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start

New Minecraft snapshot 16w40a

Source: Minecraft snapshot 16w40a

Brink, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start

1. Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start - Similar Threads - Minecraft Snapshot Freezing

2. ntfs and windows snapshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntfs and windows snapshots: Good day to you all! Recently a question arose about how in windows 10 organized the moment of creating snapshots of the file system. In common parlance - shadow copies. Of course, under non-server versions of the OS it is called "system restore", but the essence is the same....
  3. Snapshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapshots: How can I take a snapshot trough the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snapshots/335dfbb3-5214-482d-b17a-0e8f26347dde
  4. Snapshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snapshots: How can I take a snapshot trough the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snapshots/335dfbb3-5214-482d-b17a-0e8f26347dde
  5. Snapshots

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Problems with Win10 Freezing while starting games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Win10 Freezing while starting games: I built my computer back in Sept, and it's had Win10 on it since then, but just this last week (starting 3/29) it has begun to freeze when I try loading up games like Dead by Daylight or AC: Odyssey. It doesn't have any problems with other games like Magic: The Gathering...
  7. The Appearance of a SnapShot Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Appearance of a SnapShot Folder: Hi Guys, I was doing some house-keeping when I discovered a SnapShot folder in the Temp folder of ProgramData please refer to the image below [ATTACH] This SnapShot folder contains a combination of files with .buf and .idx extensions which, according to the Internet, are...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Snapshot/Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Snapshot/Beta: A while back I enabled snapshots/betas for Minecraft Windows 10. I know for sure it didn't make me go through Xbox Insider because I'm under 18. Now I want to play the latest release of Minecraft, not the beta, on Windows 10 and I can't. Everywhere says to go through Xbox...
  9. Minecraft snapshot 16w50a patch

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft snapshot 16w50a patch: We are happy to introduce the first (and final?) snapshot of Minecraft 1.11.1!!!!11oneone! This patch is mainly focused on fixing more bugs, but also contains a number of minor features just in time for the Holidays. In particular, there is a new use for the fireworks, but...
  10. New Minecraft snapshot 16w40a

in Windows 10 News
    New Minecraft snapshot 16w40a: It’s time for a charming bug fix snapshot! And this snapshot includes… Notable changes: Fixed bugs introduced in the previous snapshot Added bugs to fix in next snapshot Bugs fixed in 16w40a: [Bug MC-3352] - Arrows fired into a repeater / comparator / jukebox /...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft 1.13 weather freeze

2. minecraft white screen on startup 1.13

3. minecraft freezing on loading map

4. minecraft 1.13 hangs at launch windows 10,
  5. Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start microsoft