Windows 10: Minecraft 1.16.5 problems

Discus and support Minecraft 1.16.5 problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I press play in the launcher it opens and goes to fullscreen, and stops loading near the end of the loading bar. I open task manager and close the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BigMac7, Jan 24, 2021.

1. BigMac7 Win User

Minecraft 1.16.5 problems

When I press play in the launcher it opens and goes to fullscreen, and stops loading near the end of the loading bar. I open task manager and close the launcher and then a small amount of the time minecraft will actually open. I've searched up solutions and tried every one of them, none seem to help. I've updated drivers, uninstalled mcafee anti virus, uninstalled minecraft and gotten it again, disabled in game overlay, and more. and to make matters worse, when minecraft finally opens, nobodys skins show up at all. PLEASE HELPPPPPPP.

:)

BigMac7, Jan 24, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.16.5 problems - Similar Threads - Minecraft problems

2. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  3. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  4. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  5. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  6. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  7. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  8. Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.: My first time posting to a forum, but i am running out of things to do.If i am making any forum specific mistakes like posting to the wrong page/forum etc. please let me know.The Problems:Directly Related:Games Tested on Overwatch2 / Minecraft - no mods running fine for...
  9. Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.

Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.: My first time posting to a forum, but i am running out of things to do.If i am making any forum specific mistakes like posting to the wrong page/forum etc. please let me know.The Problems:Directly Related:Games Tested on Overwatch2 / Minecraft - no mods running fine for...
  10. Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware