Windows 10: Minecraft 1.16.5 problems

Discus and support Minecraft 1.16.5 problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I press play in the launcher it opens and goes to fullscreen, and stops loading near the end of the loading bar. I open task manager and close the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BigMac7, Jan 24, 2021.

1. BigMac7 Win User

Minecraft 1.16.5 problems

When I press play in the launcher it opens and goes to fullscreen, and stops loading near the end of the loading bar. I open task manager and close the launcher and then a small amount of the time minecraft will actually open. I've searched up solutions and tried every one of them, none seem to help. I've updated drivers, uninstalled mcafee anti virus, uninstalled minecraft and gotten it again, disabled in game overlay, and more. and to make matters worse, when minecraft finally opens, nobodys skins show up at all. PLEASE HELPPPPPPP.

:)

BigMac7, Jan 24, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.16.5 problems - Similar Threads - Minecraft problems

2. Problems with Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello! I would like to ask a question. Whenever I launch Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, it would tell me to update my computer's drivers. I have already updated my Windows 10, and updated drivers from AMD Radeon. How can I solve this issue? Thanks! P.S: I...
  3. Problem launch Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem launch Minecraft java: when I double click on Minecraft java launcher nothing loads and I've tried everything what online has said and nothing has worked also it was perfectly fine yesterday, what should I do? [Original Title: minecraft java]...
  4. Minecraft RTX Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft RTX Problem: So around 2 weeks ago I got the 3070 Graphics card. And today I was quiet bored, but then I found out that here was Ray tracing in Minecraft, well I did know about it but first now I remembered it and wanted to try it. So then I downloaded Windows 10 edition for Minecraft and...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 Task bar problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft windows 10 Task bar problem.: i just bought Minecraft windows 10 editon. When i open it up it works fine but when i enter a world and move my mouse up or down suddenly task bar pops up. I tried to fix it "adjust my mouse settings" but it still pops up when i hover my mouse over it. is there anyway i can...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop problems: I have purchased Minecraft to install on my laptop, but in the store it says "This product won't work on this device". The laptop is Dell Inspiron 17 3000 series with i7-1065G7, Intel Iris Plus CPU Integraged Graphics, 16 Gb RAM, 512 Gb SSD 388 Gb free....
  7. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  8. Minecraft Causes System Wide Audio Device Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Causes System Wide Audio Device Problems: Greetings, This seems to be caused by the latest Minecraft patch, 1.16.4. I hadn't had any trouble with 1.15, since shortly after that patch was released. The only other possibility is that the latest round of Windows updates doesn't like Minecraft for some reason......
  9. minecraft windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 problem: i accidentally deleted minecraft for windows 10, and when i got it back all my worlds where gone, how can i get them back [Moved forums for clarity] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-problem/010b38c9-9434-4ed2-b593-17252f51a8e1
  10. minecraft windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft windows 10 problem: i accidentally deleted minecraft for windows 10, and when i got it back all my worlds where gone, how can i get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-problem/010b38c9-9434-4ed2-b593-17252f51a8e1