Windows 10: Minecraft 1.16 Crashes My Computer With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support Minecraft 1.16 Crashes My Computer With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I built my first PC this summer, minecraft 1.16 has had extreme difficulty running on my computer. Sometimes just the game crashes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustinPretre, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Minecraft 1.16 Crashes My Computer With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Ever since I built my first PC this summer, minecraft 1.16 has had extreme difficulty running on my computer. Sometimes just the game crashes and sometimes the computer itself crashes, most of the time with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Here is a list of everything I have tried:

Update Grahics Card Driver: It is up to date and it did not fix it.

Allocate more RAM to the game: I did that and it did not work

Turn the game to high performance mode: Did not work

Uninstall and Reinstall Minecraft: I did that and once again, no success

Update Java: Fully updated

Reinstall Java: Nope, did not work

Run the Memory Diagnostic: It said nothing was wrong

Install Optifine for Minecraft: Just made it worse

Here are my specs if these will be needed:

Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700

BaseBoard Manufacturer: ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.

Installed RAM: 16.0 GB

I have got no idea what else I should do and I've been trying for months. Minecraft 1.8.9 runs perfectly fine but if I try to play in 1.16 it almost always crashes within half an hour of playing, or sometimes immediately when I try to run the game. I opened and looked the performance metrics while opening MC and right before it crashed, the CPU usage seemed to go up to almost 100%. I don't know if that information is useful but I'm trying to give everything I know.

PLEASE HELP! I just want to play minecraft :

Feel free to ask any clarifying questions if you think they will help!

:)

JustinPretre, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Trevor6 Win User
    Trevor6, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Minecraft 1.16 Crashes My Computer With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft 1.16 Crashes My Computer With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. Minecraft 1.16 Crashes My Computer With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crashes Computer

2. Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: I have been getting recent crashes lately. I have had my computer for about 2+ years. One day I was doing my normal routine of playing games then I just got a random bluescreen, but ever since then, it has been happening extremely frequently. This has never happened...
  3. My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error": My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-with-bsod/a6670631-25af-4e8b-92d5-adc865683ca7
  4. Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR): End of semester is nigh, and my laptop is buggier than ever. Almost everytime I start the PC and log in, the whole thing freezes after a couple seconds. Sometimes showing the blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, sometimes just freezing and not allowing me to do...
  5. Computer crashing with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, HAL.dll included.

Computer crashing with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, HAL.dll included.: Hello. I have a problem with my computer. I think it's related to the CPU's temp, once its too high (100 degrees etc.) it decides to crash with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, including hal.dll. It only happens while playing games (Rainbow6). I went to a technician and he...
  6. BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello guys, I have recently experienced several BSOD crashes - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs during playing games on my MSI GS60 2QE laptop. It is ok for few hours and then it crashes 1-3 times in a row. The laptop was in repair service 2times but never returns fully...
  7. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  9. BSOD playing BF 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

BSOD playing BF 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): Hi, I'm getting this error on heavy load, like when i'm playing Battefield 1. Sometimes the system just freezes for several minutes, and the only way to use the computer is to cut the power / long press power button. I have tried to analyze the crash report, but I...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft whea uncorrectable error 1.17

2. whea uncorrectable error minecraft

3. minecraft bsod after update windows update whea_uncorrectable_error