Windows 10: Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Discus and support Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First we assumed one pre-release for Minecraft 1.9.3 would be all we need to ensure a stable update. And then we had to release a second pre-release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brink, May 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Source: Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

:)

Brink, May 2, 2016
  2. Makin(4) Win User

Minecraft

Minecraft was pre-installed on my new laptop but it doesn't give me the option to sign in to the Minecraft account I had on my old laptop. How do I sign in not to Xbox live?

Makin(4), May 2, 2016
  3. Minecraft "Windows 10 Edition" doesn't work anymore

I agree on this.

Minecraft did work on my computer until Minecraft v. 0.13.1.0 was released.

The only thing that was updated from when Minecraft did work until it stopped was Minecraft v.0.13.1.0.

AndreasEide-st, May 2, 2016
  4. MrNeeds Win User

the final release will remove herobrine too!

MrNeeds, May 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pre Release

2. Mouse ghosting on 1 of 3 monitors only

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse ghosting on 1 of 3 monitors only: Hi, my mouse has just started having a shadow underneath it , it is only on one of my 3 monitors, i was trying to fix my bad text in the "adjust the appearance and performance of windows" tab. After this i noticed the mouse problem, i have been into the mouse advanced...
  3. Random BSOD every 1-3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD every 1-3 hours: my computer recently experienced BSOD and automatic restart, can anyone help? DESKTOP-T87L90L-Thu_12_27_2018_114126_77.zip 124189
  4. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]: I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app for apply graphics settings it's...
  5. 1-3 second lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1-3 second lags: So this started like last week where i get these small lags when my pc freezes for like 1-3 seconds. It can happen when i play games or just browsing. It happens probably like 2 times every hour. This is a problem for me because when i play csgo and im shooting towards...
  6. Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3 'soon'

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3 'soon': Yesterday, a Microsoft executive indicated that it would not be possible to buy new PCs with Windows 10 pre-installed on July 29, when the OS launches, but said that they would arrive "very soon after" that date. However, the company has since backtracked on that, clarifying...
  7. Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released: Today I am happy to share Visual Studio “15” Preview 3 (which is different from Visual Studio 2015 Update 3). This is still a Preview and is unsupported, so my recommendation is to not install it on your production environments. That said, it should install right on top of...
  8. Apostrophes showing up as & # 3 9 ; (without the spaces)

in Windows 10 Support
    Apostrophes showing up as & # 3 9 ; (without the spaces): All of a sudden for the past week or so, whenever I type an apostrophe anywhere like on youtube comments it shows up with as this code instead & # 3 9 ; (without the spaces) http://www.countrymanordesigns.com/S...postrophes.jpg There you can see if you click the...
  9. Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1: It is time to stop waiting and start playing. A pre-release of Minecraft 1.9 is now available. We are very excited to enter the final stage before the new version is released. First the answer to the most asked question: We are currently planning to release the final...
  10. Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1: We have reached a point for Minecraft 1.11 where we feel ready to level up our snapshots to pre-release status! The observer, llamas, and exploration maps will soon hit all vanilla servers across the world, and here’s your last chance to give it a test run before it does so....