Windows 10: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Discus and support Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It is time to stop waiting and start playing. A pre-release of Minecraft 1.9 is now available. We are very excited to enter the final stage before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

:)

Brink, Feb 16, 2016

2. Minecraft 1.9 Crashing on Windows 10

I have the same problem on a brand new Dell XPS 13 and a brand new Gigabyte Skylake desktop. Both computers work trouble free. The crash is the same on both of them:

Minecraft 1.9 (released Feb 29 2016) crashes 1-5 seconds into gameplay on Windows 10 64 bit. Minecraft 1.89 did not crash.

I am pretty sure that this is not fixable by the user. I think we will have to wait for a fix.

GarethSargeant, Feb 16, 2016
  3. I'v got windows 10 and my mincraft crashes

Why the **** dose Minecraft 1.9 not let me play on a private world or server FIX IT NOW !

DavinGamse, Feb 16, 2016
  4. Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Thank you for the info Brink *Smile

I do not like it anyway it is very choppy when installed and played. I had to wait between 3-5 seconds before each click to navigate, because it seemed to hang. I tested it against Java Minecraft and Java won.

Even though I am never buying it from the Microsoft store. Never...

XXHeronikXX, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

1. Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pre Release

2. Minecraft Fabric Çıkış Kodu 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Fabric Çıkış Kodu 1: https://pasteboard.co/QsjKUzvgTqMM.pngLütfen Yardımcı Olun. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-fabric-%C3%A7%C4%B1k%C4%B1%C5%9F-kodu-1/85426f5c-7b78-41fc-9f04-39f08bfe5930
  3. Minecraft Fabric Çıkış Kodu 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Fabric Çıkış Kodu 1: https://pasteboard.co/QsjKUzvgTqMM.pngLütfen Yardımcı Olun. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-fabric-%C3%A7%C4%B1k%C4%B1%C5%9F-kodu-1/85426f5c-7b78-41fc-9f04-39f08bfe5930
  4. Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?: Hello,I can see on this link the avability to create a generation 2 VM for Rocky Linux 9, but when i create en generation 2 Vm for rocky linux the iso is unable to boot boot load failled - Not found HA for processor is disable !I can only boot from the iso with a generation 1...
  5. Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?

Rocky Linux 9, Create VM gen 1 ?: Hello,I can see on this link the avability to create a generation 2 VM for Rocky Linux 9, but when i create en generation 2 Vm for rocky linux the iso is unable to boot boot load failled - Not found HA for processor is disable !I can only boot from the iso with a generation 1...
  6. PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released: Engine Updates and Fixes Change the default fallback encoding for GetEncoding in Start-Transcript to be UTF8 without a BOM (#13732) (Thanks @Gimly!) General Cmdlet Updates and Fixes Update pwsh -? output to match docs (#13748) Fix NullReferenceException in Test-Json...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons reset to Level 1

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons reset to Level 1: Hi, Yesterday i have installed and played Minecraft dungeons first time and leveled up to 20 and today when i logged in, it rest my progress to Level 1 and lost my charachters. Is there any way i can recall my yesterday progress. Thanks...
  8. Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3: First we assumed one pre-release for Minecraft 1.9.3 would be all we need to ensure a stable update. And then we had to release a second pre-release the next week to fix the remaining issues. And, because the third time’s a charm, here is the third Minecraft 1.9.3...
  9. Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1

Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1: Download Advanced SystemCare 9 - MajorGeeks If you are interested in giving it a try, win 10 friendly ASC 9 is out for trial. I use it frequently and keesp my pc clean and smooooooothh, and no, I dont get a kick back *Eek 12630
  10. Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1: We have reached a point for Minecraft 1.11 where we feel ready to level up our snapshots to pre-release status! The observer, llamas, and exploration maps will soon hit all vanilla servers across the world, and here’s your last chance to give it a test run before it does so....