Windows 10: Minecraft 2012 account

Discus and support Minecraft 2012 account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought three different Minecraft accounts back in 2011/2012. One for me and my two children. My oldest son and I can get the free Windows 10 version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatriciaDooley, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Minecraft 2012 account

I bought three different Minecraft accounts back in 2011/2012. One for me and my two children. My oldest son and I can get the free Windows 10 version. But it says there are no more codes. My other son isn't allowed to even access that due to an email change. So my questions are, when will new game codes be coming out so those of us who bought the games way back in the day can get our free copies? And how do we access my other son's account? Thank you for any help you can give!

:)

PatriciaDooley, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 25, 2019
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Minecraft 2012 account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft 2012 account

1. Minecraft 2012 account - Similar Threads - Minecraft 2012 account

2. Minecraft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft accounts: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after trying to migrate my mojang account for more than a year and the support not being able to help me even a little bit. I decided to buy minecraft once more, well it worked for a few weeks... now i am trying to press on play in the launcher and it suddenly...
  3. Minecraft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft accounts: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after trying to migrate my mojang account for more than a year and the support not being able to help me even a little bit. I decided to buy minecraft once more, well it worked for a few weeks... now i am trying to press on play in the launcher and it suddenly...
  4. minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  5. minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  6. minecraft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft account: I had to delete my minecraft app on my pc due to some complications. Now when I try to install it using a redemption code I bought, it says that the code has already been used. Is there any way I could re use the code or am I forced to buy another code....
  7. Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account: I made an account but it says I'm already connected to an account when I just made an Microsoft account and it's very frustrating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/b8e4b116-c30d-46f0-a822-0242473030ae
  8. Adding an account to Windows Live Mail 2012

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding an account to Windows Live Mail 2012: I am trying to add my wife's gmail account to Windows Live Mail which I have used successfully with my own gmail account for a couple of year now. Although we have checked the settings a number of times it continually comes up with the error message "The server has rejected...
  9. Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting: I have Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting which ran fine on Windows 10 v. 1809, however, when I updated to v. 1903 I suddenly couldn't look at past accounting transaction periods when clicking the Options button when in Accounts Receivable transactions. So, here's my...
  10. WLM 2012 Trouble With One Email Account

in Browsers and Email
    WLM 2012 Trouble With One Email Account: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64, upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I experienced no problems with the upgrade, either during the upgrade process or after it was completed. The one problem I have concerns a single email account in WLM 2012. I have a total of 27 email...