Windows 10: Minecraft account ban

Discus and support Minecraft account ban in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been banned from Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I was messing around in a world chat of mine and was banned because of it. Is there anyway I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AcidicPineappIe, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Minecraft account ban

I have been banned from Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I was messing around in a world chat of mine and was banned because of it. Is there anyway I can get unbanned as I want to play with my friends. My username is Acidic6309. I have already submitted for help on the Minecraft website but have yet to recieve a response.

:)

AcidicPineappIe, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Account banned

I wanna know how I got a permanent ban on my account espicially a day before I was due to come off a coms bann I have gotten them to review the case they have upheld there decision but the thing is that I was re banned on 10th of September for apparently
    harassment abuse and threats now correct me if iam wrong but you need to be able to send messages to get banned so my question is why was I banned on the 10th of September for this apparent foul language need help and suggestions cause I personally don't have
    the best reputation but I think it's unfair

Moved from Community Participation Center

ryanberry_791, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Minecraft account ban

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft account ban

1. Minecraft account ban - Similar Threads - Minecraft account ban

2. Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned: Mi cuenta: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** parece estar bloqueada o baneada de este foro.Es extraño porque hace tiempo que no la uso en el foro de Microsoft y desconozco que pudo causar este bloqueo.He tratado de hablar con soporte pero aún no he podido obtener...
  3. Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned: Mi cuenta: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** parece estar bloqueada o baneada de este foro.Es extraño porque hace tiempo que no la uso en el foro de Microsoft y desconozco que pudo causar este bloqueo.He tratado de hablar con soporte pero aún no he podido obtener...
  4. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  5. why was i banned from minecraft

why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  6. Account banned indefinitely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account banned indefinitely: My account has been banned from commenting indefinitely, even though none of my comments violated the community guidelines, nor were they any worse than comments directed at myself and others. I would like my account unbanned....
  7. Account banned indefinitely

Account banned indefinitely: My account has been banned from commenting indefinitely, even though none of my comments violated the community guidelines, nor were they any worse than comments directed at myself and others. I would like my account unbanned....
  8. Redeemed Minecraft with banned account

Redeemed Minecraft with banned account: Hello. A while back I redeemed my free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft with an account that had been banned on Xbox Live. The ban happened years ago and I forgot to use my newer account to redeem the code. I'd like to play with friends on other consoles. Is there any way I...
  9. Redeemed Minecraft with banned account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft with banned account: Hello. A while back I redeemed my free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft with an account that had been banned on Xbox Live. The ban happened years ago and I forgot to use my newer account to redeem the code. I'd like to play with friends on other consoles. Is there any way I...
  10. Account banned

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account banned: Hello When i signed into my account there was message that says there was unusual activity about my mail and had to verify using phone number. But I dont have that number anymore and tried to recover account using another email account. And then it asked me questions about...