Windows 10: Minecraft Account Error

Discus and support Minecraft Account Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently logged into minecraft with the problem i cant go into multiplayer and I cant accesss the market place.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leo Birkner, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft Account Error

I recently logged into minecraft with the problem i cant go into multiplayer and I cant accesss the market place. Minecraft Account Error 24fa0d52-d985-4217-b700-782fde36422c?upload=true.png

:)

Leo Birkner, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 22, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Minecraft Account Error

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Account Error

1. Minecraft Account Error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Error

2. Minecraft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft accounts: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after trying to migrate my mojang account for more than a year and the support not being able to help me even a little bit. I decided to buy minecraft once more, well it worked for a few weeks... now i am trying to press on play in the launcher and it suddenly...
  3. minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  4. minecraft account

minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  5. Minecraft error accounts

Minecraft error accounts: When i did the account migration i used my old pc account, wich is not the same account that i use on my daily pc, and now i can't change it, and minecraft tecnic service sent me to microsoft suport...
  6. Minecraft error accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft error accounts: When i did the account migration i used my old pc account, wich is not the same account that i use on my daily pc, and now i can't change it, and minecraft tecnic service sent me to microsoft suport...
  7. Minecraft error accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. minecraft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft account: I had to delete my minecraft app on my pc due to some complications. Now when I try to install it using a redemption code I bought, it says that the code has already been used. Is there any way I could re use the code or am I forced to buy another code....
  9. Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account: I made an account but it says I'm already connected to an account when I just made an Microsoft account and it's very frustrating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/b8e4b116-c30d-46f0-a822-0242473030ae
  10. Minecraft Microsoft account error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Microsoft account error: Okay so here is my problem - I recently got the windows 10 edition of Minecraft on my PC. I then made a new Microsoft account then signed into that account on the Windows 10 edition. I also have the PS4 version of the game and recently updated it. The game asked me to sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot