Windows 10: minecraft account hacked and details changed

Discus and support minecraft account hacked and details changed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RommyFace18, Jun 9, 2023.

1. minecraft account hacked and details changed

I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I cannot find anywhere to ask personally to Microsoft to go through there System and see that someone from half way across the world logged into my account and switched my information. And if i try to recover my microsoft account it says the account doesnt exist.the hacker changed my account name to SacredNeilSeitse. i know he changed the account name to this because 1 thing he forgot my minecraft account was linked to hypixel website.

:)

RommyFace18, Jun 9, 2023

2. is my minecraft account hacked?

Hi, my name is Kelly, and I'm an independent consultant and I'm here to help.

It's possible that your Minecraft account has been hacked, especially if you don't recognize the email address associated with it. Here are some steps you can take to try to regain access to your account:

Reset your password: Go to the Minecraft website and click on "Forgot Password." Follow the prompts to reset your password. Make sure to choose a strong password that you haven't used before.

Contact Minecraft support: If you're unable to reset your password or suspect that your account has been hacked, contact Minecraft support. They may be able to help you recover your account or provide further assistance.

Check for unauthorized purchases: If someone has hacked your account, they may have made unauthorized purchases using your payment information. Check your payment history to make sure there are no unfamiliar charges.

Enable two-factor authentication: Once you regain access to your account, enable two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security. This will require a code to be entered in addition to your password when logging in.

It's also important to make sure your computer and any other devices you use to access Minecraft are secure. Run a virus scan and make sure your operating system and other software are up to date with the latest security patches.

kelly Lopes1, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked - Cannot access computer, xbox, or Minecraft

My Microsoft Account was hacked. The person changed the email address and password on the account. I do have the email address it was changed to as my authenticator app has it tracked.

However, account recovery has not been successful. I've provided everything possible and it's still not enough information.

I've lost access to both of my computers running windows, my Xbox account, and my child's Minecraft account.

There is apparently no way to actually contact Microsoft and get this sorted out. I cannot even remove my billing details.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me? Getting desperate at this point.

Erin Brown2, Jun 9, 2023
  4. rommyface Win User

minecraft account hacked and details changed

My microsoft account got hacked and hacker changed all the details

Hi!

My microsoft account got hacked and hacker has changed all the details please help.

rommyface, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

minecraft account hacked and details changed

1. minecraft account hacked and details changed - Similar Threads - minecraft account hacked

2. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked and details changed: My Microsoft account was hacked and the email and password have been changed. I have tried filling out the recovery form, however it says that the account tagged to my original email does not exist anymore as the email had been changed by the hacker. I mostly used the account...
  3. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account hacked and details changed: My Microsoft account was hacked and the email and password have been changed. I have tried filling out the recovery form, however it says that the account tagged to my original email does not exist anymore as the email had been changed by the hacker. I mostly used the account...
  4. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. minecraft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft account hacked and details changed: I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I cannot find anywhere to ask personally to Microsoft to go through there System and see that someone from half way across the...
  6. minecraft account hacked and details changed

minecraft account hacked and details changed: I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I cannot find anywhere to ask personally to Microsoft to go through there System and see that someone from half way across the...
  7. is my minecraft account hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is my minecraft account hacked?: hello, so i was just gonna sign in on my Minecraft account on a new launcher, then it said my Microsoft account didn't exist, I tried multiple times but it said the same thing, where it should ask to send a code to your Gmail I saw a Gmail I had no idea about, it was ***...
  8. Minecraft account hacked and microsoft email changed

Minecraft account hacked and microsoft email changed: I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I cannot find anywhere to ask personally to Microsoft to go through there System and see that someone from half way across the...
  9. Possible account hack - Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible account hack - Minecraft: Hi all,I think that there is someone using my email to log into Minecraft.I have just logged into Minecraft using a MS account trying to fix a issue for a child - I don't play it myself only to find a user name that I would never have chosen already exists for that login.Is...
  10. Changing account details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing account details: Hi, any help/advise really appreciated… My wife and son were borrowing/using my desktop (which had just got an account like “my account” and password). For some reason they had to change the user account and password, and they used my wife account name. So, can I now change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft microsoft account hijacked