Windows 10: Minecraft Account Issues

Discus and support Minecraft Account Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to play the Minecraft RTX Beta. I already own Minecraft and my Minecraft account dates back to before it was bought by Microsoft, and so my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by endgamedvr, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Minecraft Account Issues

I want to play the Minecraft RTX Beta. I already own Minecraft and my Minecraft account dates back to before it was bought by Microsoft, and so my e-mail is connected to the account on Minecraft.net. And from then and now I had made an account on Microsoft that was disconnected from my Minecraft account. And so when I had troubles downloading Minecraft RTX I assumed it was because my current Microsoft account was not connected to my Minecraft.net account so it didn't register I already owned Minecraft. But as I continue to look into this I think the real issue might be that I own Minecraft: Java Edition, when what I'm trying to access is Minecraft Windows 10 edition? This is strange. From what I see Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is an altered version of the game that comes with a marketplace among other additions I don't understand, and the NVIDIA RTX Beta is only available through Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Am I understanding this right that I need to now also buy the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition when I already own Java and have had owned Java Edition for many years? Or is it an issue with accounts and I need to find a way to make my Microsoft account aware that I already own Minecraft so I can just install it from the Microsoft Store? What is the big addition that Minecraft Windows 10 edition has other than microtransactions and a marketplace that justify a brand new price tag? I just want to play Minecraft RTX.

:)

endgamedvr, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 24, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Minecraft Account Issues

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Account Issues

1. Minecraft Account Issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Issues

2. Minecraft issue*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft issue*: I just bought minecraft about a week ago from Microsoft and downloaded lunar client. It said "This gmail has not purchased minecraft" even though the online receipt said that that specific gmail purchased minecraft. Keep in mind that lunar also used to work so it isn't a...
  3. Adding Microsoft account to Minecraft PIN issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Adding Microsoft account to Minecraft PIN issue: I added a new account to my pc to play minecraft since thats the account with the progress. It asked me for the PIN for windows hello or something but its only letting me type up to 4 digits so it wasn't working since my PIN is 6 digit. When I try to change the PIN it says it...
  4. Minecraft Account Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Account Issues: Hi there,I bought Minecraft Java Edition about a year ago and since the Microsoft purchase of Minecraft, I now when loading up the launcher am not logged into my Mojang account. When trying to login to it using what I know to be the correct emailvia purchase receipt sent to...
  5. Minecraft Account Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Account Issues: Hi there,I bought Minecraft Java Edition about a year ago and since the Microsoft purchase of Minecraft, I now when loading up the launcher am not logged into my Mojang account. When trying to login to it using what I know to be the correct emailvia purchase receipt sent to...
  6. Issue With Minecraft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue With Minecraft Account: Hello i have minecraft account i I bought it in 2016 it's java editionnow when i login with the account it tell me i didn't buy minecraft and i can just play demoi sended email to mojang but they didn't help me - please help me...
  7. Minecraft issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft issues: Cant load realms because there sum wrong with my acount https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-issues/7bc307af-ccc1-467b-9e4f-c7e7f91bb5cc
  8. Minecraft Java account issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java account issues: I have played minecraft on every other console using my microsoft account and have had no issues whatsoever. I recently bought Minecraft Java edition for the advanced servers. I was logged into my microsoft Minecraft account and tried to play a few different popular servers...
  9. Minecraft account issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account issue: So, my friend got logged out of his mc account, and has been trying to get it to work for multiple days. Resetting passwords, all that. It dosen't work, so i decided to buy him a new one as he really enjoyed the game. The problem is, i'm new to online purchases, so i did...
  10. Minecraft issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft issues: I purchased 320 Minecoins, twice, and none of the minecoins were recieved in the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-issues/0d7ab927-05fc-4348-a323-562332a8d2e4