Windows 10: Minecraft Account Troubles

Discus and support Minecraft Account Troubles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I bought Minecraft for my kids recently on several devices. My problem is that the account that I originally used to set up the PlayStation doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LarryBrown8, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Minecraft Account Troubles

So I bought Minecraft for my kids recently on several devices. My problem is that the account that I originally used to set up the PlayStation doesn't work any more for some reason.

When I launch the game and am on the menu the PlayStation doesn't log in to my Microsoft account anymore and when I follow the prompts to open the Microsoft Connect link on a separate browser and follow the prompts to try and get it to work again it says that the account that I originally used is no longer accessible for my PlayStation as it has apparently been associated with another PlayStation account...

I don't understand what's wrong! I only use one email for my Playstation accounts so I'm not sure how to troubleshoot my problem. Can somebody help us out?

:)

LarryBrown8, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 10, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Minecraft Account Troubles

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Account Troubles

1. Minecraft Account Troubles - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Troubles

2. having trouble logging in on minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  3. having trouble logging in on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  4. Trouble downloading minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble downloading minecraft: Hi,so originally I had Minecraft installed and wanted to play it with a friend. Upon starting I realized it was in beta version and the only solution, so it seemed, was reinstalling the game. So I deinstall it and try to reinstall it from the microsoft store, it always froze...
  5. Trouble Logging Into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Logging Into Minecraft: I got minecraft several years ago. It was a prepaid card from gamestop I got as an early chirstmas present. I wanted to play Minecraft one day I found I was unable to log in to my account. I thought I might’ve entered the wrong password. Although this was unlikely, went...
  6. Trouble installing Minecraft on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Minecraft on new laptop: I just purchased my son a laptop and wanted to add minecraft. I logged in on his laptop with my MS account info and purchased Minecraft but it tried downloading it to my computer instead of his laptop. It did not list his laptop as an option to download the game to. How do...
  7. Order trouble with minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order trouble with minecraft: On December 23 I made a purchase of Minecoins. I immediately got the receipt, and payment was processed. I never received the coins though. Minecraft Windows 10. I contacted Mojang support who sent me a support email address for Microsoft. I sent a message to that 11 days...
  8. Account troubles

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account troubles: I logged into my pc this morning and realised the name had changed when I went to my account settings I saw that my email had been changed as well, it was my brother's fault. I don't know what he did and neither does he but I made a local account and it says sign in with a...
  9. Account trouble

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account trouble: I had signed in with my microsoft account into my laptop(windows 10),where i had set it as the administrator. Later i signed out and created a local account ,the problem is whenever i access control panel and go to user settings it asks for administrator password for another...
  10. Minecraft name trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft name trouble: I'm having some troubletrouble, I don't want to be Salmonshelf i rather have a new name Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-name-trouble/684cc4da-740b-4ca5-8dcf-0bef063a1e32