Windows 10: Minecraft Achievements aren't available

Discus and support Minecraft Achievements aren't available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't been able to get any achievement unlocks at all since I installed the game about a week ago. I purchased the Windows 10 Edition through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertHolland2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft Achievements aren't available

I haven't been able to get any achievement unlocks at all since I installed the game about a week ago. I purchased the Windows 10 Edition through the Microsoft Store and am playing it on PC. Is there something I'm not doing to get these?

:)

RobertHolland2, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Achievement problem in minecraft

So ive had this minecraft world for the past month or two and about 3 weeks ago I got acheivments and today I was just playing minecraft and for some reason I had cheats on, I didnt go to creative I didnt turn cheats on. But i did turn cheats on in a COPY
    OF THE WORLD. And now I can get no achievements . I know that theres other stuff I can do in minecraft but I like having achievements. So can you help me with this.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

RaymondHelms, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Minecraft Achievements aren't available

Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

Still without working. My cousin can get achievements on same world as we are playing, but I can't.

This only happens with Minecraft.

lordofdarko, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Achievements aren't available

1. Minecraft Achievements aren't available - Similar Threads - Minecraft Achievements aren't

2. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  3. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  4. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  5. Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10: I've tried almost everything you can, reinstall, wsreset, sign in/out. I've gone through all the forums and youtube videos to no avail. I'm the host and members can gain the same achievement I've been attempting for ages....
  6. Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: Exactly what the topic says. Playing through the Xbox App for PC. Have 10 hours logged in game, although it appears the app thinks I have no time logged at all - nor achievements. This is the third game it has happened to me in others, there aren't problems, I just...
  7. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I don't getting any achievement in minecraft recent times, bought it from Microsoft Store. I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help. What can I do?...
  8. Interests aren't available at the moment!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interests aren't available at the moment!: When I open up my computer and type in the website I require, such as Daily Mail, etc, it tells me "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment". How do I solve this problem. I have rung BT and they say there is nothing wrong with the Wi...
  9. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  10. minecraft achievements problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft achievements problem: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Achievement is not achieved. not cheat...