Windows 10: minecraft achievements problem

Discus and support minecraft achievements problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by V2 HE, Nov 5, 2018.

1. V2 HE Win User

minecraft achievements problem

***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator***

minecraft achievements problem fa2a254c-3dc7-4fe9-875c-ec2c02849e31?upload=true.png

minecraft achievements problem 852fd0a0-96ac-4d97-bfe1-65771237d0ac?upload=true.png

Achievement is not achieved.

not cheat

:)

V2 HE, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Mala_S Win User

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to go through the article which talks about
    Microsoft Casual Games
    and follow the same mentioned steps to resolve the issue.

If you're still having problems playing your game, visit the game’s community page to ask questions and get additional support from the Microsoft Casual Games team.

Hope it helps.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. minecraft achievements problem - Similar Threads - minecraft achievements problem

2. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  3. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  4. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  5. Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10: I've tried almost everything you can, reinstall, wsreset, sign in/out. I've gone through all the forums and youtube videos to no avail. I'm the host and members can gain the same achievement I've been attempting for ages....
  6. Minecraft Achievements aren't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements aren't available: I haven't been able to get any achievement unlocks at all since I installed the game about a week ago. I purchased the Windows 10 Edition through the Microsoft Store and am playing it on PC. Is there something I'm not doing to get these?...
  7. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I don't getting any achievement in minecraft recent times, bought it from Microsoft Store. I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help. What can I do?...
  8. I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10: I've tried many different methods to fix the problem such as uninstalling/reinstalling, making sure Connected user telemetry experiences/xbox live auth/ xbox live networking are running, creating new worlds, and signing out of the Microsoft store and signing back in. I would...
  9. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  10. GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 4 Achievement Probleme: When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-4-achievement-probleme/0d89150d-df52-414e-98fc-71ff93818c9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. achievments problem in minecraft