Windows 10: Minecraft Achievements

Discus and support Minecraft Achievements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TarekAl-Dalati, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Minecraft Achievements

Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only missing 9 achievements and I'm going on vacation for a week and won

:)

TarekAl-Dalati, Jun 24, 2021

2. Achievement problem in minecraft

So ive had this minecraft world for the past month or two and about 3 weeks ago I got acheivments and today I was just playing minecraft and for some reason I had cheats on, I didnt go to creative I didnt turn cheats on. But i did turn cheats on in a COPY
    OF THE WORLD. And now I can get no achievements . I know that theres other stuff I can do in minecraft but I like having achievements. So can you help me with this.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

RaymondHelms, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Minecraft Achievements

Achieve Xbox in Windows 10 in Minecraft Windows

Hi Sher_the_cat,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Is your PC connected to Xbox Live? Run a test by going into Settings>Gaming>Xbox Live.

Another reason that achievements may not unlock for games downloaded from the Windows Store is that some Windows or Xbox Live services may have been disabled by another program that you are not aware of. I found a thread
    on the Minecraft forums that has the steps on how to make sure those services are enabled.

Achievements not Unlocking on Windows 10 Edition. - Minecraft (Bedrock) Support - Support - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum

Follow the steps on that thread and let us know if that fixed the problem!

XBF Diego M, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Achievements

1. Minecraft Achievements - Similar Threads - Minecraft Achievements

2. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  3. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  4. Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...: Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get their points and stuff after i have done it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievements-on-minecraft-windows-10-edition-are/f0f6c95d-a16a-4530-9bb4-0d821c25c79e
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Achievement "Let it go" not unlocking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Achievement "Let it go" not unlocking: So, I've walked on a deep ocean with frost walker II boots for about 10 minutes total now, and the achievement just won't pop. Cheats are off and have never been turned on, and I have made sure the biome is deep ocean repeatedly....
  6. Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10: I've tried almost everything you can, reinstall, wsreset, sign in/out. I've gone through all the forums and youtube videos to no avail. I'm the host and members can gain the same achievement I've been attempting for ages....
  7. Minecraft for Win 10 - disable achievments - How to rehabilitate them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Win 10 - disable achievments - How to rehabilitate them?: Hi everyone, I've been playing minecraft recently. I created a world in survival and I saw the objectives being activated every time I completed them. Now I am shown that the achievements are disabled. Can anyone tell me why? Is it possible to reactivate them? I once tried on...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition I have not won any achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition I have not won any achievements: I have bought minecraft windows 10 edition a few days ago, and I have been playing and I have not won any achievements, and since I have cheats deactivated ... is there a way to activate them? I have run a program that removes "Bloatware" previously, but I have already...
  9. Minecraft Achievements aren't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements aren't available: I haven't been able to get any achievement unlocks at all since I installed the game about a week ago. I purchased the Windows 10 Edition through the Microsoft Store and am playing it on PC. Is there something I'm not doing to get these?...
  10. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I don't getting any achievement in minecraft recent times, bought it from Microsoft Store. I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help. What can I do?...