Windows 10: Minecraft add friends

Discus and support Minecraft add friends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KaitlynMays, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Minecraft add friends

Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy...

:)

KaitlynMays, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Minecraft friends

How do i change my account to make friends in minecraft and join severs and realms?

WolfeArmstrong, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Minecraft add friends

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft add friends

1. Minecraft add friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft add friends

2. Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend: Hi, me and a bunch of friends from all over the US and a friend of ours in Germany want to play Minecraft together and I was wanting to know if there was a way I could buy a download code here in the US and let my German friend use it there?We all have windows 10 or various...
  3. Friends and minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends and minecraft: Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay minecraft but this freaking site is impossible to navigate. If anoyone else has better info on crossplaying that’d be greatly...
  4. Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list: All are on Bedrock Edition. Me Win 10, friend a PS4, and friend b Win 10. I did all the security check list and made sure I appear ONLINE. I can connect to the PS4 WHEN their names appear in the list but the other Win 10 I can't. What next?...
  5. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.: When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer. Also, I didn't...
  6. Cant add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add friends: i cannot add friends for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-friends/34e8a536-73ef-4d4c-8312-fcd9c9d41f5a
  7. I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch: On my Nintendo Switch minecraft, I want to add my friend who plays minecraft on PS4 but when i try and search up his gamertag, it comes up with 'Gamertag Not Found'. How do I add him?...
  8. Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.: Both of my girls set up minecraft PE on their devices and could add each other as friends and play together, then my daughter tried to add another school friend but could not because she had to sign in to a microsoft account. This has become a long journey of creating...
  9. add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle: How do you add a friend for my child account in Minecraft? I can access my account on my laptop, but don't see how to add via the family members. Thx,...
  10. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...