Windows 10: Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

Discus and support Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have minecraft (v1.14.0) and code connection (v1.50). It stopped connecting when I enter /connect 192.168.x.x:xxxxx After a while, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yuyuqq, Dec 13, 2019.

1. yuyuqq Win User

Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

Hi,

I have minecraft (v1.14.0) and code connection (v1.50). It stopped connecting when I enter

/connect 192.168.x.x:xxxxx

After a while, it says could not connect to the server.

When it happened previously, I reinstalled code connection and it worked. So I did it again. Then it said "connected to server," but it does not move to the next screen of choosing Code.org, MakeCode, and etc.

I tried the same in three different PC, but the same happened.

Please help me out.. Is it another updating issue, as I saw minecraft has been updated today. Thanks!

:)

yuyuqq, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

1. Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected - Similar Threads - Minecraft code connection

2. minecraft not connected to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft not connected to onedrive: what do I do I cant open Minecraft because not connected to OneDrive I played it before but now it doesn't work? I'm on windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-connected-to-onedrive/2fcf03e9-ee1d-4ba1-97cd-586a6660d2b3
  3. Minecraft unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unable to connect: I have tried so many things to try and fix this issue. I have uninstalled Minecraft, reinstalled drivers etc but I cannot join my friends game on Minecraft windows 10. I originally thought it might be because I am on PC and they are on PS4, however someone else on PC was able...
  4. Minecraft Unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect: I'm playing on Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, and no one is able to connect to my world, it's fine if I use any other system like Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, but Windows 10 just won't work. I'm also not able to connect to other people's worlds too. If you can come up with...
  5. Minecraft remote connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft remote connect: I'm trying to connect Minecraft on a Nintento Switch to a Microsoft account using remote connect. I enter the code followed by my password and get a message saying "You are signed in now to Microsoft for Nintendo Switch". However, when I go back to the Switch it askes me to...
  6. Minecraft server connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft server connection: Hi, im having a problem were i cant connect to specifically external servers on minecraft. while the main featured servers are fine. The servers just say locatibg servers on the main screen and when i try to connect it says unable to connect to world. Im playing on windows...
  7. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  8. UNABLE TO CONNECT MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO CONNECT MINECRAFT: Ever since the new update in minecraft I have been unable to connect to the world. Me and my friend both have ps4 and cannot connect we have tried for days and both have open nat type I'm really close to deleting the game and not playing it anymore....
  9. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.: I am on minecraft windows 10 edition. My friend in on the same thing as me, he is able to join my other friend (which is on a Xbox one S) perfectly every time. I am unable to join most of the time and only on choice occasions, what could this be?...
  10. Minecraft "unable to connect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "unable to connect": Hello. I've created a world with my friends and there is this "unable to connect". It has been going on and off but now it is like that forever. Teredo is enabled...