Windows 10: MineCraft and other Apps missing on my child account

Discus and support MineCraft and other Apps missing on my child account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi: My 10 yr old son uses this laptop. I have set him up with his child account. All the purchases and downloads are not stuck on my account. How do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KavithaSriraman, Jul 13, 2020.

1. MineCraft and other Apps missing on my child account

Hi:

My 10 yr old son uses this laptop. I have set him up with his child account. All the purchases and downloads are not stuck on my account. How do i let him access this.

Thank You

KS

:)

KavithaSriraman, Jul 13, 2020

2. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jul 13, 2020
  4. MineCraft and other Apps missing on my child account

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

MineCraft and other Apps missing on my child account

1. MineCraft and other Apps missing on my child account - Similar Threads - MineCraft Apps missing

2. I cannot edit my other account which is on "Child'" Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot edit my other account which is on "Child'" Account: I have asked the Live Agent if possible to change the "Child" Account, yes it can as long as you are the Family's Organizer. But when I tried following their Steps it doesn't lead me where it should be.These are the steps that the Live Agent said,1. You will see the child you...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  5. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  6. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  7. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  8. Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10

Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10: Hello, I've installed Minecraft 10 for Windows on my computer so that my daughter can play. I logged in under my Microsoft account initially, but would like to switch it to my daughter's account. I created a child account under Microsoft Family, but can't figure out how to...
  9. add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle: How do you add a friend for my child account in Minecraft? I can access my account on my laptop, but don't see how to add via the family members. Thx,...
  10. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...