Windows 10: Minecraft app crash issue

Discus and support Minecraft app crash issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SyedMahmoodi, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft app crash issue

I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes white,please help.

***Original Title: My Minecraft Wont load***

:)

SyedMahmoodi, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Minecraft app crash issue

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft app crash issue

1. Minecraft app crash issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft app crash

2. Minecraft java edition crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java edition crashes: Every time when I boot up Minecraft it just gives me this error Bad video card drivers! ----------------------- Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode. This can usually be fixed by updating the...
  3. Minecraft skin crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin crash issue: I tried classic and slim models skins and none work! whenever i go on minecraft and try to select a custom skin the whole game crash. no error message nothing. it hapens as soon as i select the file in my computer and click open....
  4. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...
  5. minecraft crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft crash: I have now bought both minecraft for windows 10 and java. Since the new update I cannot get either one to work properly. I do not have enough memory for windows 10 to install and it will not install on my d drive. Java addition not only is very laggy but will not let me...
  6. Minecraft Crash

Minecraft Crash: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Start Crash instandly what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash/f995bf44-f79a-48f7-a274-7f5fd8aa157d
  7. Minecraft update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft update issue: Hello At the moment I am getting a propblem whenever I am trying to update minecraft but it's just showing me that the LUNCH FAILED and it says : we are unable to dounlad this version. Please try again later. And if I pressed ok and PLAY the same thing is showing up, the...
  8. Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help: For a few weeks now i've been having a problem playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Every few min-sec it would freeze and then eventually crash making it unplayable. I've noticed today it only happens when i'm signed in to Xbox Live on it....
  9. Minecraft is crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...
  10. Minecraft is crashing on startup

Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...