Windows 10: Minecraft app crash issue

Discus and support Minecraft app crash issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SyedMahmoodi, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft app crash issue

I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes white,please help.

***Original Title: My Minecraft Wont load***

:)

SyedMahmoodi, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Minecraft app crash issue

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft app crash issue

1. Minecraft app crash issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft app crash

2. Minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  3. Minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  4. Hanging or Crashing Apps Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hanging or Crashing Apps Issue: Hello. This issue in my laptop windows 10 has been around for 2 days already in which I can't open any Microsoft related apps. After several hours, my Chrome also has not been working properly. Whenever I open YouTube or Facebook, my Chrome hangs and doesn't work anymore. I...
  5. Minecraft Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Crash: Hi,I tried dedicating more memory to minecraft, 2 G to be exact, and the game keeps crashing with this message.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x686a2ce9, pid=3248, tid=9120 # # JRE version:...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching

Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching: Hello! I have this issue with the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! As soon as I start the app, it crashes before the main menu appears! It has nothing to do with the drivers since before i installed them it still didn't work. I've tried every tutorial I could find and nothing...
  7. Minecraft crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft crash: Bedrock Minecraft on Win 10 cashes at startup EVERY TIME. I have now not been able to play it for 2 days. Sometimes it crashes right after launch, the rest of the time it gets to the part where it shows the nether world, but it ALWAYS closes before the Play etc options...
  8. Minecraft in app purchasing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft in app purchasing issues: I have tried to purchase in app package for my son’s Minecraft Game on MS Windows 10. The first attempt MS Store took the payment twice and no download was sent. I tried to contact but no luck, so requested refund for it. Tried to purchase a second time but same thing...
  9. Minecraft skin crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin crash issue: I tried classic and slim models skins and none work! whenever i go on minecraft and try to select a custom skin the whole game crash. no error message nothing. it hapens as soon as i select the file in my computer and click open....
  10. Minecraft Crash

Minecraft Crash: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Start Crash instandly what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash/f995bf44-f79a-48f7-a274-7f5fd8aa157d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 minecraft crash

2. Minecraft Windows App crasht