Windows 10: Minecraft App doesn't work

Discus and support Minecraft App doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't get the Minecraft game from the app store to work and I can't get a refund. I've so far spend 4 hours trying to get it going, including most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by D10ny5u5, Sep 21, 2020.

1. D10ny5u5 Win User

Minecraft App doesn't work

I can't get the Minecraft game from the app store to work and I can't get a refund.

I've so far spend 4 hours trying to get it going, including most the top forum suggestions. SFC, and other command line tools, installations, reinstalls and phoning Microsoft.

The game opens, loads for a bit and then closes the error in the event log is below.

I'm now so frustrated I just want my money back....but a long distant second would be to get it working.
    Has anyone got this going:

Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.16.40.2, time stamp: 0x5f507104

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.487, time stamp: 0x0d8057d8

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x0000000000071218

Faulting process id: 0x16a8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6900d4cbb798b

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.16.4002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

Report Id: 3a9f0604-f5f7-47ae-b37c-9ef006d6ff7c

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.16.4002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

:)

D10ny5u5, Sep 21, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Minecraft App doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft App doesn't work - Similar Threads - Minecraft App doesn't

2. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  3. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  4. Port forwarding minecraft server doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port forwarding minecraft server doesn't work: I wanted to create minecraft server, and everything works fine but if i want to port forward minecraft port 25565 it looks like it's ok but if i try port forward cheker or say my friend to connect it is not working. Thank you for help!...
  5. My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard doesn't work in minecraft: I've looked in all answers to this and none of them have been successful. I've heard of a run command that fixes this issue. Can someone tell me that command. Also can someone tell me what else I can do to fix this issue....
  6. Minecraft key doesn't work on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft key doesn't work on PC: Hi, I recently redeemed a key that was just titled "Minecraft" and when I went to download it on my computer, it said that I didnt have applicable devices. All help is greatly appreciated...
  7. Minecraft Play Anywhere doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Play Anywhere doesn't work: I own Minecraft for Xbox One. I should be able to play it on Windows 10, right? [ATTACH] However, I can't download it onto my PC. [ATTACH] And Minecraft for Windows 10 says I don't own it. [ATTACH] I want to play Minecraft on my PC. Please help!...
  8. OpenGL doesn't work with Minecraft and other applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OpenGL doesn't work with Minecraft and other applications: So I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because support is ending soon. When I installed W10 (Windows 10), everything went fine and installed successfully and I got the latest updates. Then when I went to install and run MC (Minecraft), it installed, but when I...
  9. Minecraft java doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft java doesn't work.: I recently installed windows 10 on my pc It had windows 7 before and ran Minecraft java fine But now I keep getting an error that Minecraft failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode I first tried updating the drivers that didn't work reinstalling didn't work...
  10. Minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't work: Hi: I'am trying to run MCWORLD "01 Movement (FINAL)" on my computer but I get this error code ‏‏0x87E10BC6 I never run Minecraft on my pc before, even I just heared about it, I never seen it before. any help?! thank you...