Windows 10: Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Discus and support Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gerschmedley, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Windows 10, Minecraft.

ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play.

ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?

***Original title: family permissions problem***

:)

gerschmedley, Jan 12, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

how an administrator can give permission to access folders

Hi John,

To provide user/s an access to folders, see the steps below on how to do so:

• Right-click on the folder > Security.
    • Under the Group or user names option, click on the username that you want to have an access to the folder; then, click on Edit.
    • It will show you the page of permissions which you can allow or deny.
    • Choose your desired permissions and click on OK.

Let us know what happens after following the steps given.

John Sarc, Jan 12, 2019
  3. cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, Jan 12, 2019
  4. j.col70 Win User

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

j.col70, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

1. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access - Similar Threads - Minecraft asking permission

2. Network Computers not Allowing Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Computers not Allowing Access: Hello, We have a network that contains most of the computers at our facility. There are 3 computers in this network that are relevant: 1 "host" computer with a folder that should visible to the other 2 "client" computers (quotes are referencing that these are just the...
  3. Security Permissions - Folder Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Permissions - Folder Access: Hi, How can i exclude myself from a user group, and block all other users in that group for access to a particular folder? I can't seem to find a solution. [IMG] As you can see, i am a student and would like to deny all other students access to that folder. Is there a way...
  4. Permission Access Issue

Permission Access Issue: Hello, I am trying to open the "WindowApps" folder, but am given a message that I don't have permission. I followed the prompts, but was given the error message in the screenshot I attached. How can I fix this issue? Thank you in advance! Operating System...
  5. Cant access minecraft after fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access minecraft after fresh start: I performed a Windows Fresh Start and now i can't play the Full version of Minecraft. It shows up in my order history but i can only access the trial....
  6. precautions after giving remote access to computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    precautions after giving remote access to computer: After having router issues , I allowed routerlogin.net to remotely gain access to my computer, and repair the issues. Issues repaired, with a year long firewall protection. Since we have Webroot, something doesn't feel right, as all anitvirus, firewall issues are in place....
  7. Permissions to access folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Permissions to access folders: Hi, I have a 40Gb USB drive which I protect with Bitlocker. When I unlock the drive there are some folders (backups of every photo taken by my camera) which I am denied access to. I have logged on as Administrator (I am the Administrator) and followed all the instructions to...
  8. Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....

in Browsers and Email
    Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....: While searching the web for a number of things using Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Avast SafeZone I came across: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.baskinrobbins.com/" on this server. Reference #18.a6921602.1473777976.6a63591 and Access...
  9. Windows makes iPhone keep asking to allow access...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows makes iPhone keep asking to allow access...: Every time I connect my iPhone 8 iOS 11 to my Windows 10 desktop machine, the iPhone displays "Allow this device to access photos and videos?" with choices "Allow" and "Don't Allow". Based on other forums' threads, I believe this is a Windows 10 issue. I have gone to...
  10. Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.

Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.: ERROR MESSAGEAccess Denied You don't have permission to access "Steam Community :: Error" on this server.Reference #18.b1f31502.1439008845.47ab9a03 Hello there, I use steam. So basically what's happening is that sometimes, randomly I get this error message because of...