Windows 10: Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Discus and support Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gerschmedley, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Windows 10, Minecraft.

ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play.

ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?

***Original title: family permissions problem***

:)

gerschmedley, Jan 12, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

how an administrator can give permission to access folders

Hi John,

To provide user/s an access to folders, see the steps below on how to do so:

• Right-click on the folder > Security.
    • Under the Group or user names option, click on the username that you want to have an access to the folder; then, click on Edit.
    • It will show you the page of permissions which you can allow or deny.
    • Choose your desired permissions and click on OK.

Let us know what happens after following the steps given.

John Sarc, Jan 12, 2019
  3. cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, Jan 12, 2019
  4. j.col70 Win User

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

j.col70, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

1. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access - Similar Threads - Minecraft asking permission

2. Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it: I wanted to allow my son to play multiplayer for which it seems he needed to be added to my Microsoft Family account. After I did that, Minecraft keeps asking to "email for permission" in order to be launched. I've provided that permission numerous times, but it still asks...
  3. Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it: I wanted to allow my son to play multiplayer for which it seems he needed to be added to my Microsoft Family account. After I did that, Minecraft keeps asking to "email for permission" in order to be launched. I've provided that permission numerous times, but it still asks...
  4. Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asking for access code but not giving me an access code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for access code but not giving me an access code: Hi,I have clicked the wrong setting when trying to change a setting option in my account, and there was no way to surpass the access code option and tried to recover by using my second email recovery. Which now I'm left with both accounts not being able to login without...
  6. Asking for access code but not giving me an access code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asking for access code but not giving me an access code: Hi,I have clicked the wrong setting when trying to change a setting option in my account, and there was no way to surpass the access code option and tried to recover by using my second email recovery. Which now I'm left with both accounts not being able to login without...
  7. Asking for access code but not giving me an access code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Asking for parental permission...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asking for parental permission...?: I tried to open Firefox this morning, and was greeted with a tab telling me to ask for permission from an adult in my family. Not only am I 18 and NOT in a Microsoft family, this wasn’t happening even yesterday. I have no idea how to fix this, and any help online I’ve has not...
  9. Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing

Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing: I installed google chrome on my laptop so I could play some browser game that don't work on Microsoft edge. and despite the face that I am an adult and Microsoft says that my account it a adult account every time I go to run chrome it says it has to ask for parental...
  10. I'm asked for parental permission before accessing firefox and im not even in a microsoft...

I'm asked for parental permission before accessing firefox and im not even in a microsoft...: Hi everyone, I have literally no idea how its happened because my Microsoft account has been lying dormant for years but it has suddenly blocked nearly everything on my laptop saying I need to 'ask parental permission' im 18. After hearing that sometimes you need to be 20+...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft keeps asking parent permission