Windows 10: Minecraft Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon

Discus and support Minecraft Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Ready your enchanted rods! Strap on your diamond helms! We’ve been working with our chums at 4J Studios to make something pretty special - and free! -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon

Source: Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon

:)

Brink, May 25, 2016

2. Minecraft

The game license is already associated to your account upon purchase. This means that your Xbox profile owns the license of Minecraft: Java Edition and there's no need to transfer the license. However, the Xbox One console doesn't support Minecraft: Java
    Edition. There's a different game version created for an Xbox One console. You may get the Xbox One version on this

link

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'd be glad to answer your queries.

Catherine Cus., May 25, 2016
  3. Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 25, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon

1. Minecraft Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon - Similar Threads - Minecraft Battle mini

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  3. Free minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  5. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox: [ATTACH] This time of year, our office starts to get into the Halloween getting-dark-early-so-let’s-hibernate-and-play-some-great-games kind of mood. Meanwhile, we’re prepping our pumpkin carving designs, curating our “most likely to make you scream” gaming playlists and...
  6. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox: [ATTACH] It’s a rainy day here at the Microsoft offices and that tells me one thing: it’s time to swap my summer shirts for winter coats and prepare for the eventual blanket of leaves. It’s also time for lattes that my pumpkin spice-loving co-worker insists are simply the...
  7. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: [ATTACH] Watching my favorite cartoons after school as a kid was the best! I couldn’t stop thinking how utterly cool it would be if all my favorite characters were in one spot for a battle royale to see just who the best really was. And I loved inventing my own stories and...
  8. Minecraft Battle mini game: out now & free on consoles!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Battle mini game: out now & free on consoles!: RZgS2smj8eA Are you a master swordsman? A dead-shot with a bow? A demolitions expert? A fisherperson with an unusual lust for vengeance? Then sharpen those tools of destruction and strap on your toughest enchanted helm: it’s time to do Battle! Battle is the first...
  9. Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition: sQtOJ3hhnjo Yeah, I know: Halloweek isn’t actually a word. But hopefully this horrifying misuse of language is unsettling enough to get you in the mood for a week of creepy fun! We’re kicking things off with the launch of the Spooky Bundle for Console Edition today: no...
  10. Minecraft releases new Tumble console mini game, free update today

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft releases new Tumble console mini game, free update today: JuMASpEWcXc Break blocks and bring your foes low! Tumble is the second mini game we’ve released for Console Edition - a frantic competitive clash in which players destroy the very floor beneath their enemies’ feet, sending them plummeting to their doom. Sound familiar?...