Windows 10: Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen

Discus and support Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen before the main menu. Does not give a crash report, but old beta release gave this output:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EvgenyVenkov, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen

Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen before the main menu. Does not give a crash report, but old beta release gave this output:

Assertion failed: FMOD System asynchronous load function not set!

Condition is false: mAsyncLoad

Function: SoundSystemFMOD::_loadSoundAsync in f:\darwinwork\647\s\handheld\src-deps\audio\src\fmod\soundsystemfmod.cpp @ 685

Need help ASAP pls

:)

EvgenyVenkov, Jul 29, 2020

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

Original Title: I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and i got the right java but it just crash so can you guys help me? Thanks Dylan LaFever

I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and I got the right java but it just keep on crashing so can you guys help me?

DylanLafever, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    Minecraft dungeons loads and crashes

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I would recommend you to try the steps provided by CristhianEscobarPQ on this link to fix the issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Or you may try the steps mentioned on this link:
    https://windowsreport.com/minecraft-windows-crash/

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products often classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Louie

Louie_101, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen

1. Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft keeps crashing

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing: Minecraft has kept crashing while trying to load ATM 9 i have tried every fix i have seen on google and was just confused.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa94dd939d, pid=6048,...
  3. Minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing: Minecraft has kept crashing while trying to load ATM 9 i have tried every fix i have seen on google and was just confused.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa94dd939d, pid=6048,...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Loading Screen Crash

Windows 10 Minecraft Loading Screen Crash: So about a half a year ago, I had purchased Minecraft for myself and I had bought it through my admin and was playing through my other account and was doing great for about a few weeks. Around the 4th- 5th week, I had played a MOD on Minecraft and later on left the game...
  5. Minecraft Crash when loading

Minecraft Crash when loading: I redeemed a code for Minecraft windows ten, but every time i open the game it crashes on the loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash-when-loading/b1639b73-547c-4099-b304-1bc39cf31a82
  6. Minecraft dungeons loads and crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons loads and crashes: so it will load into the main menu and then when I click load in it will load the first level in Crash I have no idea what to do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-loads-and-crashes/1bcdfa9f-1ce9-4cb6-990d-2b833c9341d8
  7. Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!: This has been happening for a month now, and I can never seem to get it to work. I tried uninstalling all mods, running both administrator and compatibility mode, uninstalling Mine craft and re-installing it, and deleting all folders from previous installations. Please get...
  8. minecraft keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft keeps crashing: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00000000517b151f, pid=16264, tid=15596 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  9. My computer keeps crashing at the windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing at the windows loading screen: when l start my computer, the windows loading logo appears. after a few seconds, the fans in my computer get really loud and the logo disappears. after this it is a non stop cycle of the computer trying to boot but crashing. occasionally l can get a troubleshooting screen...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen: i ve tried everything .updated windows ,updated drivers ,reset the game ,reinstalled game ,removed xbox app and reinstalled ,removed everything , left only keyboard and mouse ,nothing seems to work .i paid for a game that i can t play .i searched a lot on google ,there are a...